1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wanted wanted wanted

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by willybendit, Feb 3, 2012.

1. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

is it friday the 13th is it Foooooooooooooooooooooook its the 3rd i was just going to pick a load up id stopped behind a van to let a car turn right glanced in my offside mirror to see a FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOing retard in a saab who no way was going to stop so i pulled forwards as close as i could to give this plank extra stopping distance gritted my teeth stud on my brakes And BOOM the force pushed me into the van in front by that made the twat stop but look at my van its well cream crackerd

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and this is the spiltarses car Foooooooooooooooooooooking bitch [​IMG]
    so tomorrow ill be on the bloody phone all day trying to get a hire van for monday so i can carry on with my business just goes to show what would of happend if my boat was on the back going fishing (think the outboard would of been cappulted into the back of my poor wee van (its a rightoff) the chassis legs on both sides are cream cracked have a nice day mines been great tightlines Alain

2. kencoddy

kencoddy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Re: wanted wanted wanted

if no1 was hurt then could have being a lot worse

3. andym

andym Rockling

Unlucky mate that must have been some impact I drive artics for a living and the standard of driving I see near enough everyday still amazes me

Glad you are OK and hope you get a hire van sorted asap

4. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Hope you get sorted Alain like Andy says the standard of alot of drivers is beyond me.

5. ShArK

ShArK Blenny

As long as your ok Alain vans car can be repaired well not in your case but that sure made the sabb look a bit better, bet knot hole tighten up a bit when she saw the postman pats red van lol.

6. blackmouth

blackmouth Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

thats sh it mate .glad you are ok -you must have been reversing really fast to cause that amount of damage :laugh:
    sorry-lol
    best of luck,hope you are back on the road asap.

7. corkyballs

corkyballs Blenny

You may laugh but a girl at work was accused of that when some dipstick ran into the back of her at traffic lights and his girlfriend ran into the back of all of them. These two plonkers said she reversed so fast that their cars were shunted ino each other. Looking at the physics involved would have probably meant she reversed her Fiat Cinqicento from stationary to 760mph in about 4 feet. Needless to say the insurance companies saw through their little game. LOL !

8. Rossco99

Rossco99 Whitby Fishing Forum

Not so good Alain :no:

Not Friday the 13th but defo the Saabath day :surprise:

9. mogthemackem

mogthemackem Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Good to see you're ok bud. I've been in and seen some crackers. Only crashed a car once (been involved in loads though up to 70mph!) and it's because the breaks totally failed on me (I saw a little orange light and throught shoite)!! Was on the way to a fishing comp down Hartlepool and following my mate. Even though we were only going about 30 when someone pulled out on him and I went straight in to the back of my mate! My bmw was a right off and his people carrier has a slightly bent boot lol. I jumped in his car fished the comp, won it, then came back and phone the AA. Went a little way towards paying my excess lol

10. rupert

rupert Blenny

Bad luck Al. Hope you sort yourself out with fresh wheels soon.

It could have been worse for the SAAB driver too..................

She could have run up the back of a less sympathetic van driver - someone who might have given her a propper cursin and a right gobful! :laugh: :laugh:

11. blackmouth

blackmouth Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

too true rupert, i,m sure alain was very understanding and just said "don,t worry pet acidents happen" NOT.lol
    grrrr

12. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

No Comment i was even nice to the RoSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSser bit of gash involved in a smash and there like a bloody rash All over them you ok your fun sacks ok are you in any pain looking at her mini skirt (thinking id stick my batton) into that if i got the chance then he came over to he and said (now drive ) what happend hear i said FUCTIFINO you tell me ? it look`s as though the saab as struck your van right up the GARY GLITTER this guy should be on master mind ? Me Thinks could be worse

13. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Unlucky Alain its a horrible feeling watching someone in your driving mirror approaching at speed and knowing they are going to hit you and you can do *uck all about it. Exactly same happened to me. Gotta say The Saab is the winner on points though buddy lol.

14. Mop The Hoople 2

Mop The Hoople 2 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Did the nice (r)mozzer say "william it was really nothing".

Suprised you havnt been bombarded by claims gang re; whiplash, but glad your ok & good luck with the replacement van.

15. uncle-daz

uncle-daz Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Just look like ducky’s stood on the tow ball :wink:

16. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hells bells i forgot about that fat :clown: no doubt he will love this ill be in for some right stick

17. webbo

webbo New Member

Unlucky that doc, did you have it on a railway line trying to get it up to 88mph?
    Your due a new van anyway that one always leans on the drivers side.

18. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Now Webbo you cheeky young monkey ive now got a B/NEW VW (grafter) with towbar only a hire van but it costs me nowt could do with a few student moves put me a word in ? by the way how do you get your head in that german yellow carp 911 gt3 thing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: did you have big door s fitted as extras

19. mick webster

mick webster Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Webbos' a cheeky young bugger Al, i think its' how hes' been brought up! :wink:

20. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

just as well he`s your boy mick or id kick his harris takes after his Mam ? :laugh: :laugh: wonder if he makes his own dresses like his old man :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: if i get the chance ill pop round tomorrow. have Kettle on & my chrisps ready regards Alain