1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wanted rope

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by willybendit, Oct 3, 2010.

1. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Lads im after a 300m + plus lenth of 6mm rope to use for my anchor its the blue stuff B T Use thanks Alain

2. steerser

steerser Blenny

Try BT mate? :laugh:

3. ingoe1

ingoe1 Rockling

must of found the biggest hole in the north sea Al, 300 mtrs :surprise:

4. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

its to hanging all you wise guys with in one fell swoop iss takers its for my trip up crinan where the water is 450ft deep in places so i would need a fair old lenth

5. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Look in your garage alain it has everything in

6. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi John yes your right i do have a lenth of the said rope in my garage but its not long enough i could join it to the 12mm rope i use for my anchor but i would still need a spare just in case i loose one that why i put the add on the forum so go back to sleep and dream of catching cod all night long tightlines Alain

7. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Sleep..lol.. I wish.

8. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

youll get a 220m ream from machine mart theyre cheap for their poly prop.
    all the best Rich

9. crabadabado

crabadabado Blenny

10. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Thanks for all your replys screwfix is just round the corner from me cheers Col tightlines Alain

11. wok

wok Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

god m8 i no works shite but dont do it :crazy: :crazy:

12. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Gaz its to fasten my boat up with not to fasten me to a oak beam i know things business wise are crap but for F/sake im not leaving all my fishing tackle and workshop equipment to that young man of mine just yet maybe when im old bitter and twisted i might leave him something but he has to look after me first tightlines Alain

13. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

sod him alain, i want the contense of your workshop

14. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi John I'm hoping when i retire i can take it all up Scotland and spend hours tinkering about getting done what i can't get done now i really need to get stuck into the hillclimb car and get it finished its aways the same (no money and loads of time or loads of money and no time ) thing is Ive got all the bits and peaces and paint think i should sell it and buy a bigger boat the days of doing 100+ mph down forest stages and airfields as long gone catch you later just off to put my head in oven Ha Ha tightlines Alain

15. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

i think you will fill scotland with your workshop :yes:

16. captain cod eye

captain cod eye Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

alan
    rope wanted i thought you where guna hang ya self
    howz it going old man ?

17. mick webster

mick webster Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hey Al, dont' be telling everyone on the forum youre' after an extra length, you might finish up gettin' yer' ticket punched!

18. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Wayne hows your cars gearbag you dident miss much by not coming to the mull hope to see you and your riff raff mates sunday have you lott found out which end of line the hook goes on its the end that goes into the water Ha Ha Mr webster the only punching i do is of noses and Knickers as you well know i dont think you can reach my ticket now that you have made me a Kidney harness you will want me to buy the beer again tomorrow night thight lines Alain