1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WANTED ...Ribbed House bricks

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by Dav, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Dav

Dav Rockling

I know its not really anything to do with fishing but im trying to source some re claimed common ribbed house bricks , ive managed to source some new ones but im bricking up a window so would really like it to blend in . i only need around 20 or so .
    failling getting any older ones does anyone have any idea of how to make new bricks blend in , is there somthing you can buy to put on them ?
    pic is of a brick like what im after
    Thanks
    [​IMG]

2. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

long shot dav ,have a look down the street if they are the same houses,someone may have had patio doors in or summat,and may still have some laid about ,failing that rub some mud on them when there walled.if you where really desperate for it to bend you would have to remove some from an un seen area and replace them with the new ones...............but you'd have to be desperate LOL

3. Dav

Dav Rockling

:cheesy: :cheesy: Il have to put the word out on the street bill haha ,
    i actually thought about nicking some from a unseen part of the house but thought better hahah il do abit more digging bill . failing all i will just put some new ones in and try to make abit of a feature out of it :laugh: :laugh: it is only the side of the house like , im just a fussy bugger
    Thanks .

4. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

They used to paint watered down cow shitty on new pan tiles years ago to accelerate weathered look :ugly:

5. brocky

brocky Hot Rod !!!

I thought you wanted them to build a new house Dav :p

Lee

6. richie7

richie7 Blenny

Maybe try something like this - http://www.dyebrick.co.uk/

7. Dav

Dav Rockling

Haha it would of been quicker mucka , Hows it going kidda ? hope youve been collecting my bait for winter. :laugh: :wink: