1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vote for your favourite pics from the October Photo Comp.

Discussion in 'Photography Competitions - Spotty Dog Tackle' started by Jellyworm, Nov 6, 2008.

Tags:
?

vote for your three favourite pics.

Poll closed Nov 13, 2008.
  1. Langys Pollock.

24.4%
  2. GJW's Cod.

36.6%
  3. Bassmans Steve Coverdale.

9.8%
  4. Rockhoppers codlings.

7.3%
  5. GJW'S B&W Boat.

14.6%
  6. Jellyworms Stormy Port Mulgrave

14.6%
  7. Mattylambs Kayak launch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Glenn's Kayak surfing

29.3%
  9. oddjobs Filey Brigg

14.6%
  10. Jellyworms Whitby Harbour

12.2%
  11. Wec's Filey Beach

34.1%
  12. Spawneys Stormy Cayton

12.2%
  1. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Ok folks...despite Glenns best efforts to make this difficult..... :wink: :wink:...here are the pics to vote for.

A request for you all next month , if you post a pic on the forum...no matter what off...get it in the comp as well with a title and your username...please...remember you 've got to be in it to win it ! :tease: :tease:
    Langys Pollock
    [​IMG]
    GJW'S COD
    [​IMG]
    Bassmans Steve Coverdale.
    [​IMG]
    rockhoppers codlings
    [​IMG]

GJW's B&W Boat
    [​IMG]
    Jellyworms Stormy Port Mulgrave.
    [​IMG]
    Mattylamb's Kayak launch
    [​IMG]
    Big_cod's
    [​IMG]
    oddjobs Filey Brigg
    [​IMG]
    Jellyworms Whitby Harbour
    [​IMG]
    Wec's Filey Beach
    [​IMG]
    Spawney's Stormy Cayton
    [​IMG]

Cheers Jellyworm

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Cheers Dave. Just a quick message to say that I know the poll resulst look all skewhiff. This is to do with the recent update of forum software and has been reported as a bug. It may take some time to fix.

3. newdave

newdave Guest

am i missing something ?, i thought the idea of this competition was that 3 moderators picked there 4 favorite photo's from the forum in that month then we vote. are we required to post our photo's twice ?

4. Baramundi Bob

Hi Dave. Please post any pics into the comp if you can, but if you forget or dont have the time, then dont worry Ill do it for you and I will post who the picture is from and any other details, so I dont feel the wrath of the worm this time next month :cheesy: :laugh:

5. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

lol.... :yes: :yes:

The reason for the top comments were that ,to boost the photos and encourage more to be put up Glenn decided to add just about avery photo from the last months general forum posts whether entered by the poster in the comp or not.....great idea as it certainly increased the numbers of pics in the comp.....the only problem was not identifying who's pics they were.

So in answer to your question Dave,no you don't have to post them twice....but it would be nice if the original poster put their pics in the photo omp as well as in the general board with the report.

As I said "you ve got to be in it to win it" and if posting pics well why not get em in the comp and at least stand a chance of a prize. :happy:

6. Baramundi Bob

eeeeeeee I thought I had a winner with that snap. Looks like Garys cod stoll the limelight. A worthy winner though.

7. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Your pic is great Glenn, but I think the young Langsters PB pollock is tops

8. newdave

newdave Guest

Just love the picture of mr Coverdale with his hand on the prize, nice that he got a shield as well :laugh:
    nothing to do with the quality of the photo, he just looks so chuffed.

some great landscapes this month again, but glad the winner is fishy picture, :yes:

9. Baramundi Bob

I agree with that Dave. I loved that pic of DISCO. Hes such a cheeky chappy isnt he.

10. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

comp is still open until 9pm tonight and we have three pictures with 14 votes each

11. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

is it a draw ?

12. Baramundi Bob

Its a draw Bill. You can either do a tenner each or I can toss a coin :surprise: :cheesy:

13. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

you can toss a coin for me glenn, as long as gjw agrees, i'll pick heads if its a goer ( its will be a bit like scaifeys yorkshire fours draw LOL )

14. GJW

GJW Rockling

Yes thats fine by me wec..... :yes:

15. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

sod that, the best pic by far was the one of mike getting ready to ride that wave, that should be one for the calendar, you should both drop out and give that one to the photographer :yes:

16. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

they were all brill photo's as shown by the vote very close indeed,buty think GJW just about pipped it'i will certanly be entering a photo next month now i got the hang of it :yes:

17. Baramundi Bob

Ok Guys. I tossed a coin and Gary was the winner on this occasion. Hard luck Bill but Im sure it wont be long until you produce another master piece. Garry you just need to contact spotty dog for your prize.

Cheers - Glenn

18. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

cheers bobster ,it was a close one this month ,well done to every one else and congratulations to gary

19. GJW

GJW Rockling

Thanks lads but i think it would be unfair of me to claim octobers pic of the month as i did not take the picture as it was me holding the fish and Big Cliff took the picture so i believe it was his picture which won not mine... :happy: :happy: