1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vote for your favourite July Photo

Discussion in 'Photography Competitions - Spotty Dog Tackle' started by newdave, Aug 5, 2009.

?

please select your favourites, 3 max

Poll closed Aug 12, 2009.
  1. Wolf fish

14.3%
  2. Dans Bass

25.3%
  3. Stormy Sky

9.9%
  4. Nice Cod

17.6%
  5. Cod on the surface

19.8%
  6. Reighton sunrise

36.3%
  7. west pier

33.0%
  8. Austrian lake scene

9.9%
  9. Davs wrasse

5.5%
  10. Dans pollock

15.4%
  11. Speeton cliffs

14.3%
  12. Bass rock

14.3%
  13. Sams tormentor

2.2%
  14. jaws

19.8%
  15. Porbeagle onboard

7.7%
  1. newdave

newdave Guest

[​IMG]
    Wolf fish
    [​IMG]
    Dans Bass
    [​IMG]
    Stormy Sky
    [​IMG]
    Nice Cod
    [​IMG]
    Cod on the surface
    [​IMG]
    Reighton sunrise
    [​IMG]
    west pier
    [​IMG]
    Austrian lake scene
    [​IMG]
    Davs wrasse
    [​IMG]
    Dans pollock
    [​IMG]
    Speeton cliffs
    [​IMG]
    Bass rock
    [​IMG]
    Sams tormentor
    [​IMG]
    Jaws
    [​IMG]
    Porbeagle aboard

2. shammy67

shammy67 only dead fish go with the flow

quality of the pics seem to get better each month..top clickin lads!!

3. Fluffchucker

Fluffchucker Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Voted for dans bass, that smile is worth it's weight in gold :yes:

4. carpyken

carpyken New Member

How the heck are you suppose to chose between them :crazy:

5. Benq23

Benq23 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Excellent pictures again lads, really hard choice to make like isnt it.....was a tossup between reighton sunrise and the wolffish for me
    awesome

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

All fantastic pictures. My personal favourite is the Norway Cod closely followed by the shark in the water.

7. glassback

glassback Blenny

hard to choose this month .going for nice cod then davs wrasse followed by austrian lake scene

8. oddjob

oddjob Blenny

has to be the shark on board.... just showed kids an they wouldnt belive that it came from the north sea!
    never going surfing again :laugh:

9. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Once again quality pictures - I went for Dan's bass as previously mentioned the beaming smile and quality fish captures the moment of summer shore fishing around the North East Coast in July

10. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

defo difficult to choose again managed to pick 3 though , obviously, i'd urge everybody to vote for speeton cliffs as i need some line for the coming festivals lol :whistle: :whistle: the position of the sun in the reighton sunrise reminds me that summer is almost over ,with the sun making it's way back to flamborough head from the brigg for it's winter rest :cry: :sad: never mind , soon have the town to ourselves again, no more empty fosters lager cans and £1 bbq sets left halfway down the cliffs :gum:

11. newdave

newdave Guest

so pints picture of stonehenge on the beach is this months winner, well done mate i will pm you.

12. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

looking at those concrete blocks I wouldn't have give it a thought to have taken a photo of it but it's a very special pic, well done pint. That was the best month by far imo the cod just breaking the water by BB is also a top notch pic too.

13. shammy67

shammy67 only dead fish go with the flow

well deserved pint..all cracking pics,but for me at least yours stood out a mile.

14. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Excellent pictures this month. Thankyou to everyone for posting them up and a big thanks to those who took the time to vote. Were coming around to festival time and the first of the autumn cod fishing. Should be some different snaps in the next few months.

15. Pint

Pint FluffChuckers Rule

Thanks for the comments guys, now on to next months comp, can't believe how many quality pics keep getting submitted by everyone ..... :embarrass: :embarrass: