1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uptiding In Summer On Sea Otter 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Aug 29, 2014.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

This Topic is also on The Whitby Sea Anglers Facebook Group

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204234065433889&set=gm.297905967063709&type=1

You have to diversify when conditions must and today was no exception big tide Fresh southwest winds I decided to drop anchor and we had cod, ling and Pollack .

Dave my crewman had a drop and yes under the cliffs ling to double figures full report later .

Attached Files:

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Im wanting to try some uptiding tomorrow. But on the soft edges. Hope I can find a few big ling like this :)

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Yes a nice ling for dave glen he had just a quick drop and bang the ling grabbed but its a funny old game the lads were getting the fish on baited hokias not drifting but ankhored the water is on the verge of clearing out drifting we werent taking the fish but put the ankhor down and straight away the fish were hitting the baited hokias blacks and squid fished best even the odd doubler as well but a hell of a lot of throw backs all very good signs for what is to come this coming winter.

Next week should be very good small tides and what looks like gin clear water is right on the cards shads will probably be on fire watch this space.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

paul.

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Hoping to get some pollack fishing in next week. Just hasnt happened yet on this coast. Last chance I would think with this good weather on its way. Hope it sets in for a full month.

5. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Menna be a loverly September glen long range forecast from the radio room on here.