1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

uptideing festival

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bow1, Nov 19, 2009.

1. bow1

bow1 Rockling

fancy a day at this ,whats the dates/info?
    never uptided before,could i use 30lb class 8 ft boat rod and a 525 slosh 20 with shockleader,pulleys and fixed paternosters.bait i presume all the usual shore baits.

any ideas on boat availability also ,it will be probably only be me.

2. seaurchinmick

seaurchinmick New Member

3. Benq23

Benq23 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I was wondering if the boats take individual anglers, quite fancy a go at uptiding from a boat and Im off work throughout the festival,
    also I do all of my uptiding off the kayak with a short boat rod and wondered if any of the skippers have kit onboard that can be used or hired for the day (obviously excluding terminal tackle and bait)

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

5. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

Ben, I am on seaurchin on the 5th of December its £45 with rod and reel provided, you just need rigs and bait. think he still has space it would be good if you could make it that day

6. Benq23

nice one, think I'll give mick a shout then
    cheers lads

7. Benq23

sorted, out on sea urchin 2 for the 5th december.....I'll start praying to the weather gods now I think.
    did you get yourself sorted Bow1? if not then mick reckons he has plenty of spaces left for various days so hes definatly worth calling :yes: