1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tv Fishing - Extreme Angler Robson Green Plank Or Hero ??

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Charliepat, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Charliepat

Charliepat Blenny

just kicking back on a sunday evening watching that idiot green fishing!
    can anybody tell me where the queue starts(or ends) for people to give him a slap? ;)

2. jason131972

jason131972 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Re: tv fishing

behind me where the que starts :p

3. stiffmeister2

stiffmeister2 Hooked On Bass

Well I'll make the queue smaller I like him lol he might be a geordie but he is game for a laugh and if it wasn't for him it would be one less fishing programme for us to watch and he must be well liked by other people because he's got a prime time TV slot. Every man to their own and surely you must get suicidal when you watch john Wilson then? He's the biggest prat on the box you catcha fish sand he pinches the bloody thing :mad: All of them are different even Gilbey can do your head in I think Jeremy Wade and Paul young are the only two I don't want to kill pmsl. US fishermen must be queer buggers pmsl :-[

4. Biker Jake

Biker Jake Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

He's a good laugh apart from Jeremy wade probably the most Entertaining

5. lipslicker

lipslicker Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

He has the life of Riley, doesn't he?
    Don't mind him out the back of a boat, but it is seriously painful watching him bait cast. Hardly seen a worse chuck.
    I think my gentle dislike is probably purely down to jealousy that he is living the absolute dream. He has fished pretty much every decent spot in the world, though I would like him to take pendulum lessons and fish Quobba, in W. Australia, etc..

6. Steve

Steve Rockling

extreme fishing. think someone should take him down boulby, ravenscar or even birdash. then he would now what extreme is

7. ste muir

ste muir New Member

Now that would be worth watching.Might be worth putting it to him for his new series??

8. BigPauly

BigPauly Tina Turner _ Simply The Best

I don't think fishing anywhere in the British Isles has ever featured once in any of Robson Greens fishing programs.

Probably because everyone in this country thinks he an annoying little @wat and would rather fish with someone like Janet Street Porter than him. LOL ;D ;D ;D

BP

9. bucko

bucko New Member

Pseudo Geordie- since when were Geordies born in Hexham????

10. BigPauly

Since when did Geordies become annoying little ponsey @wats?

He's no Geordie that I'm familiar with.

Mind you - wasn't that Billy Elliot from round that way as well. LOL ;D ;D ;D

BP

11. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

he thinks he's one, the amount of time he mentions it!

tbh I dont mind him, yes he's a pratt but the program is entertaining

12. bucko

bucko New Member

Johnny Vegas makes a better Geordie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOJzPXzcF_g

13. BigPauly

Check oot the Robson Green website like!

http://www.robsongreen.com/

Why aye man, he's a canny blook that Robson Green.

That Jarrow Elvis has got more talent in his little finger.

BP

14. BigPauly

Jarrow Elvis - The cream of geordie entertainment - Robson Green can only look on in wonder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHjzNi5FA8A

LOL ;D ;D ;D

BP

15. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

One thing that has never been done on any of the fishing shows is to let the REAL stars do it , ie visiting different areas of the country getting 2 or 3 of the clued up anglers of each area to fish for the likes of cod , sandy beaches , rocky scaurs , clifftops and below , same with Pollack Bass,
    Conger etc etc with a bit of editing Im sure you could great shows and series , and the real stars would be joe blogs and his mates instead of
    trumped up [ stars ! ] I would have loved the job of fronting something like that , the phrase Extreme Fishing would have been what it said on
    the tin

16. Groyne

Groyne Guest

With your contacts at the BEEB Alan, write em a quick synopsis, the jobs a goodun. But don't ask me to stand on the edge of any cliffs. ;D ;D ;D

17. Charliepat

Charliepat Blenny

Yeah I agree with a lot of what you lads say,BUT,if he was stood next to you and talked down to you like he does those people from foreign shores! Well,i guess he would be extreme SWIMMING! :)

18. bigsi

bigsi Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Prob wiv robbo green,jesus do we have room on here :p
    Let me get me shades on !!,hows me hair look !!the guys full of it :)
    wilsons laugh does me ead in but i'd rather have the howling racket of a laugh

19. mad mick

mad mick Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

ha ha i like his shows cause i find them funny but also think i would love that job also its better than other stuff on tv.

would be class if he fished the north east coast from berwick to hull over the series just to give abit back to what he says beloved north east.

mick

20. j99oel

j99oel Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

John Wilson and Robson Greene shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence.
    Wilson in the 70's and early 80's was one of the finest specimen coarse anglers going.
    He belongs up there with the likes of Peter Stone, he was one of the finest anglers going long before his tv shows and dodgy laugh.