1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Misso

Misso Blenny

Whitby number one top skipper does it again in the summer festival with a 33lb ling, top skipper and we'll done to Chris

2. Misso

Misso Blenny

Also forgot to mention that not only did he smash it on the last day with the ling but top angler Carl (fat baz) took biggest cod also last day with a cod 14lb 10

3. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Now they would be 2 nice pics to put on here

4. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Should also have said a big well done to Paul, he does seem to have a knack of digging out a big one at just the right time

5. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done skipper and angler
    as know to well fish not easy to come by

6. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Cheers Lee, Also a HUGE Congratulations to Chris Mangham on his 2nd festival win Autumn 2014 with a 27lb Ling on Sea Urchin and Summer 2017 with an absolute belting fish of 33lb 4oz on Trot On Skipper Paul "Dolly " Eddon not only "Did it again" but also managed to put me on a cracking cod of 14lb 6oz to also take the Cod section. Trot On anglers also won several daily prizes. But nailed the main 2 in Festival Winner and Cod section.

Chris Mangham With his winning fish

[​IMG]

Chris with Dolly back in port

[​IMG]

Me with the 14lb 6oz Cod

[​IMG]

Lee (Misso) With his boat sweep and daily Prize winner a Ling of 10lb 7oz

[​IMG]

Dont have time at present do do a full write up of Trot On's Festival but I will try to make some time in the coming week to add to this short report. (Hope I remembered how to post the pics)

Well done again to Little Chris and a BIG well done to Dolly for getting back to winning ways with the biggest W.C.S.A festival winner for over 15 years. Roll on tomorrows presentation in the Star Inn at 19:30. I'm helping Chris to celebrate his £5000 win