1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TROT ON WINS DAILY AGAIN.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by E.F.C. FOREVER, Jul 6, 2014.

1. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi all sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days but have been busy,
    Trot on managed another daily prize today I aint sure if thats 6/7 for the festival but the stamp of fish is getting much better. Again today we worked the wrecks really hard there must of been a few lb of lead lost to the wrecks these last few days but its all part of the festival game,
    These last 3 days have seen a good standard of fish aboard Trot on and the festival in general 1st today went to us with a cod of 14lb 13oz yesterday shytorque won with a 19lb cod 1st 2nd and 3rd yesterday were all cod the smallest been 15lb .... which is a great fish john vero was unlucky to only of come 3rd. Heres a few pictures from the last couple of days [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Cheers for reading this will get some photos tomorrow hopefully of me holding a 32lb croc ;-)

2. tatch1

tatch1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Nice one Perry still plenty good fish coming out by the sounds of it don't be getting too much ale & missing tomorrow

3. craigrob

craigrob Blenny

How was it today perry, fishing & the weather? considering it was like deadliest catch in oapie season for us yesterday morning! :D :D

4. E.F.C. FOREVER

Re: TROT ON WINS DAILY AGAIN.

It p!ssed it down mate was fine first thing turnrd very wet and ended up ok ..... tomorrow looks good so hopefully will manage to pull the big one up tomorrow, alright tatch hope ya well mate when you on next ?? And sat at home with pizza last chance for me tomorrow ;-)

5. tatch1

tatch1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Re: TROT ON WINS DAILY AGAIN.

Beter get that croc sorted tomorrow then Perry don't know when us lot are over again yet I had rather hoped to get another day in but its looking unlikely for a while

6. E.F.C. FOREVER

Aye todays the day......;-) last chance saloon ;-)

7. Rapin

Rapin New Member

Perry, please don't forget to send me the pictures you promise, thanks Lek.

8. E.F.C. FOREVER

Could you p.m. me your number and I will send them on cheers,