1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TROT-ON UPTIDING 11/12th November uptiding festival,

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Platypus Boy, Nov 12, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Platypus Boy

Platypus Boy Blenny

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.png the only way I can personally describe yesterday's is amazing, over last couple of days we have managed some record breaking bags, some cracking banter and some great times had by all, yesterday was the best days fishing I've ever had uptiding 43 fish myself after a very slow start to the day by myself the angler fishing next to me was a bloke called Ian Vickers originally from boro a keen shore angler himself managed a bag of 67lb it was literally fish for fish between us two when fishing was manic and if I'm perfectly honest he threw a few lip hooked mops back, which would of took him past the winning weight of the day which was 68lb as we were fishing and having a laugh we both commented that the fish were were keeping we would never of kept on a normal "non-comp" day, Charles from Harrogate also fished very well and never seen a man as fit for 79 years old he practically did tipple tails off the boat after a hard days fishing today he got himself a canny few fish over the weekend which included a massive billet today. yesterday my brother and today my stepdad and step brother have all fished with us my brother yesterday had a bag himself over 2olb his first time uptiding, my step brother had 25lb plus himself today,with a nice cod just under 7lb which goes 3rd overall in the leaderboard standings,
    Overall a great few days fishing aboard TROT-ON there's still places available for the remainder of the festival call Paul on 07766995847

• Like Like x 1
  2. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Great bag of fish, and a good stamp too. Well done mate you really had a good day feller

3. Misso

Misso Blenny

Sounds and looks like you had a great day perry, looks as though the weather may put a dampner of things for a few days, gutted I had to drop out for last day was really looking forward to it even more so see your photos and updates
    Good luck to you and Paul in coming days

4. Platypus Boy

Platypus Boy Blenny

Cheers lads I've never had a days uptiding like that was honestly a fish a chuck,

5. Platypus Boy

Platypus Boy Blenny

And misso are you planing a trip at some point ??

6. Misso

Misso Blenny

Yes mate as soon as the cast is off I am up hopefully before Xmas, will try and arrange with Paul when you are home it's been a while, good luck with the rest of the festival need to get 4 out of 4 for Trot On. Especially as I can't make it!!!

7. Platypus Boy

Platypus Boy Blenny

Never made it with that one did we ! But we did respectable with the days we managed at sea