1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trot on-uptide festival round up

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by E.F.C. FOREVER, Nov 21, 2014.

1. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi all,
    Here is a bit of a round up of our festival,
    Well we never got the biggie that everyone was after we managed 3rd overall caught by yours truly ;-) which took the lead for a few days until big cod and his merry men beat that and the heaviest bag which I was also leading for a good while congratulations to Paul on sea otter 2 Mr Bailey on his 1,000 pound win. And Rob Taylor on his heaviest bag win I think we had another 2 places in the top ten which was good as its trot ons first uptide festival we managed to win the other species section with a very good ling of 15lb15oz which fell to a angler with a broken collarbone and shoulder but he broke through the pain barrier and did very well to land it I managed 2/3 20lb+ bags myself,
    I think local angler and one of the weigh masters
    Dave perriet got our best bag of cod at over 30lb. We came close on the junior section but young jack vero is one hell of a angler and a future "top rod" so overall most definitely a success and Paul has got his name down for next year already which shows how popular this event is becoming
    Paul has places available for Sunday and the week coming so if you fancy a trip either wrecking ( there is mountains of fish been caught when can get out due to weather)
    Or uptiding if it's not suitable "offside" call him on 07766995847
    Here's a few snaps of our festival
    Cheers Perry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

2. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Just been on the phone to Paul and he said the lads had a cracking day uptiding 70-80 fish onboard easily the. Best going around 6-7 lb credit to the lads onboard they threw the mops back and kept the better fish for the table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk