1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trot on report August bank holiday 2014

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by E.F.C. FOREVER, Aug 25, 2014.

1. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi all quick report from yesterdays action
    Unfortunately no pictures as I have been offshore (again) but just got off phone with paul and he said there was plenty of fish onboard with cod and ling plentyful
    And a good stamp the best fish was 15lb and after so long without been at sea for everyone its looking like it is going to be a great autumn festival
    If you fancy a trip either wrecking or uptiding pauls number is 07766995847
    Cheers perry

2. E.F.C. FOREVER

As I have mentiones before paul is going uptiding this year he has entered the uptiding festival which looks like I will be home for the full two weeks fingers crossed if its looking like I might miss some there will most definitely be holidays going in to those not sure about uptiding or struggling to get hold of bait if I am home I should be able to get hold of some of the best quality cart in area if you p.m. me on here I will try my hardest to get hold of it for you

3. simon22

simon22 Rockling

I don't normally fish with trot on but I do get my bait from perry aka e.f.c forever. I can recommend the bait he gets. It is top quality and will catch u plenty of fish. Perry and I only met last year and if he had wanted too he could have sold me any old crap and I would not have had a clue, but he is an honest bloke who won't rip u off

4. E.F.C. FOREVER

Cheers si appreciate your kind comments