1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trot on report 5/11/14

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by E.F.C. FOREVER, Nov 4, 2014.

1. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi all today was a belter for me !! 1st in dailys took lead on heaviest fish and got biggest bag, sure it will be beaten like but I'm enjoying it for the day or 2 it's going to stand we managed to get where we wanted to be the other day ( Potters have backed there gear off due to the weather that we're going to be getting) fish started to come onboard nice and steadily best bait was fresh cart that's what I had everyone of my fish on it was a decent day with a few fish for everyone Paul still has great tides available for the festival call him on 07766995847
    With this bit of swell we're due it's going to be excellent fishing
    Thanks Perry

Attached Files:

2. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Nice one Perry, Nice pics mate......Shame it's gonna be beaten on Fri, Sat mate. ;) ;) ;)

Well done on them mate and Nice one Dolly for getting you on them

3. Jmeddy

Jmeddy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Nice one perry great report & pictures and well done on leading the festival mate . Some bonny fish on board there .

4. E.F.C. FOREVER

Yeah I'm gunna better it Friday correct Carl looking forward to it mate is your lass baking ??;-)

5. E.F.C. FOREVER

Cheers mate it will get beaten but it's all good fun.

6. Mick Gibson

Mick Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done Perry ............... I saw the title of the report got all my fireworks out set them up in garden and lit them all. Arrggggg you said it was fifth of November :) :)

7. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Well done perry lad. See u Friday bud

8. robq

robq Rockling

Well done perry good angling 8)

Nice to a see a bit of money coming back to hull though ;D

Shame I shaped like a fanny all day an did rubbish ::)

Cart couldnt buy a bite for us ! They wanted straight squid :eek:

Funny old game fishing ;D like killer says it can all change !!

9. tatch1

tatch1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Great report & photos Perry well done fella you've had a belter there

10. ivan

ivan Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done Perry. Some nice size codling there.

11. E.F.C. FOREVER

Thank you everyone for your comments I think every year this comp has gone from strength to strength with over 4 grand in the prize pot and more boats in it just shows that it works...... I do not think that for 1 min it has any chance of winning because every year it's been a better fish win and a bigger bag has won best tides are coming over next 5/6 days so get your rods out and dusted off ;-) and give dolly a ring

12. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

She wasn't going to mate but I guess WAS is the key word. ;) ........ Chocolate cake ordered. ;D ;D
    Start my diet on Monday, Need to loose at least 2 stone for my jollies and got 13 weeks to do it :eek: So may as well have a good blow out before it.

Keep checking XC and it's looking pants at the moment. If it's cancelled then you need to give me some tips for a sheltered spot or two as the beach gear is getting thrown in as well. OR might just have go to the pub instead :eek: :eek: Fingers crossed for the weather gods to smile down on us

13. dmc

dmc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Now then,
    We knew last sunday that if we could have got on the marks the coddies would have come,and Paul couldnt have tried harder to get anchored in between the pots,but he did and thats the mark of the man.Well done Perry for getting on the score sheet and to Paul for putting you on the fish,with the bigger tides coming and a bit of movement the fishing should get better ,good luck to all
    DMC

14. stickman

stickman There's a difference between fishing and catching!

Well done Perry :) - you knocked me into second place for the bag yesterday - I had 10 fish for 26lbs 2oz on Mistress!
    BTW - yesterday was the 4th, not the 5th as your title suggests ;)

15. E.F.C. FOREVER

Sorry mate got excited with myself. Still a cracking bag of fish 26lb and I was having the exact same results with cart mate mine was fresh like they didn't want to know frozen ..... Still will most likely change by next time we get out and DMC you really weren't joking when you said about it been hellish ground ;-)

16. E.F.C. FOREVER

Forgot to mention boys we had The Lord of the manor fishing with us yesterday .... May I introduce Lord Peter Dixon
    (Willy eckerslike)

Attached Files:

17. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Indiana jones coming the pontoon dolly thought the same as me good old pete what a fellow.

paul.

18. Willy Eckerslike

Willy Eckerslike Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

One has certain standards Perry, unlike the ghillie, one had to carry ones own bags down to the boat. ;)

19. E.F.C. FOREVER

Show fishing the respect it deserves ;-)

20. stickman

stickman There's a difference between fishing and catching!

My cart was all frozen - been in the freezer about a year too so it didn't seem to matter to the fish ;)

I always have much more faith in my bait for uptiding if I've got cart strapped to squid or worm. Several of the fish had small edible crabs in their stomachs so they are obviously "on" crabs!