1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trot on monday 23rd

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by tatch1, Jun 24, 2014.

Tags:
  1. tatch1

tatch1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Pete myself & chippie Pete set off bright & early headed for Whitby & trot on two so we thought but its now gone & we were back on the old boat anyway had breakfast in the singing kettle then off we went it was a beautiful day perfect we thought as Paul set up the first drift.From the off fish came steadily to most folk apart from myself & chippie I was dropping fish part way up & poor old peter was getting caught nearly every time without even getting off the bottom it was unbelievable never known it before then it turned snotty so we had to move to the ground where fishing picked up again peter had a nice wrasse which must have been pushing 4lb he also won the boats biggest fish fiver a man so no monsters but a good days fishing just an odd pic unless anyone got any more I heard there was a resident photographer but he needed extra kip to get the strenghth back in his camera clicking finger ;) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Mick Gibson

Mick Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

What you mean Trot On 2 has gone I've got two trips booked on that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk