1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trot-on it's fishing it's nuts off

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by E.F.C. FOREVER, Nov 27, 2014.

1. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi all I have just got off the phone to Paul now and he said that its fishing it's nut off out there today. Ridiculous amounts of fish literally boxs full already the best lad has a box and half already (over 12 stone as there big 8st boxs ) hopefully a few of lads will be able to get photos to me to post up ......
    07766995847 is Paul's number to book a trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Has he gone wrecking? Busy at home and work, Just my luck :( :( :( :( :(
    Thought you were back home today Perry

3. E.F.C. FOREVER

Home tomorrow mate yeah he's gone to olafs i think mate signal was very poor and just managed to hear him just had a chat with him again and he said without doubt the best day of the year every fish 5-7 pound best around 11 the lads stopped fishing at 1pm as they had had enough !!!! Martin Berry and Tiny were filleting there own fish for two hours solid they still had not finished by the time they had got in harbour !! Martin has got some photos and hopefully will be able to send me them tonight if not I will put a full report and pictures up tomorrow fingers crossed that the weather holds for Sunday and we can get back out there ????????????????????

4. E.F.C. FOREVER

Here's a few photos from mid-day as you can see its a very good stamp of fish the lads were catching I beleive that the White and yellow box is what one angler had himself not bad at all !!!!! Great day on
    Trot-on
    6 very happy anglers

Attached Files:

5. grahamec

grahamec Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

lets hope its still fishing its nuts off on Sunday, weather permitting we are out with Paul.

6. E.F.C. FOREVER

Fingers crossed for a cracker and home this bit of weather next couple of days doesn't bugger it up