1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trot On Charters Takes 1,2,3, In Final DayOf W.C.S.A. Spring Festival

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by E.F.C. FOREVER, Apr 19, 2014.

1. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Yet again that man paul eddon found the fish for his anglers aboard trot on 2 we went out to the 20 mile wrecks and all the WHITBY BOYS mozza,tucker,alex leadley, fished very well in fact it was john morrison (mozza) who took 1,2,3, on the daily prizes with two double figure fish

[​IMG]

the one one the left looks much heaver than it actually was because it had just spawned and where the eggs were was unfortunately just air other wise it would of been a much heavier fish, his mate tucker had only been fishing 2/3 times before but pulled in fish upto around 7lb fair to say he was well chuffed with his day.

Alex had a few fish and really enjoyed his first trip out charter fishing. my step dad landed a nice pollock which happened 2 get foul hooked in the tail.

[​IMG]

WHAT A FIGHT !!! poor old sod was buggered but fished well himself we ended up with a 8st box of fish between us and there will of been over 80 fish onboard today easy it is worth noting that the most fish and the better fish were caught at slack water.

However when we started 2 pick a bit of tide up I switched to a shad before anyone else and caught 2 on the bounce......to me this says that after there spawning and the physical effort these fish must go though with doing that is that they are coming out of there slumber and willing to fight the tide to feed again most fish were spewing sprats out so as I said before ............
    COULD BE A VERY SPECIAL YEAR IN WHITBY !!!!!!

Cheers Perry

Attached Files:

2. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Nice report and pics Perry, "Well done Dolly on finding them" Hope you can do the same on Wednesday mate

3. E.F.C. FOREVER

cheers carl I will be back at work tuesday im afraid so im relying on you for a good in depth report. ;-) are you bringing ya other daughter so she can show u how 2 fish aswell ;-)

4. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

I will bring the camera!

No Daughter on Wednesday, Thankfully she doesn't fish, Getting shown up once was enough mate
    I have booked the full boat on 5th of July in the summer festival and WAS thinking of bringing the son but I am in 2 minds now ;D ;D ;D

5. E.F.C. FOREVER

haha I would seriously reconsider that on carl mate, ....... might win u 5 grand ;-)

6. Misso

Misso Blenny

Nice report perry also out on wed with Paul third time lucky after being blown off last two times during festival fingers crossed

7. E.F.C. FOREVER

Unfortunately I will be away at work mate im afraid....gutted