1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trot-on charters .... Celebrity and plenty of fish on board ;-)

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by E.F.C. FOREVER, Dec 1, 2014.

Tags:
  1. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well turning up today with a nasty case of "man flu" the last person I expected to see onboard was everyone's hero Shrek but oh yes that big green ogre came to join us ......
    Having been very tired after his Trek from far far away he took the rod and reel in hand ....... After a good kip ..... The fishing was far better than yesterday which we managed our best fish at around 13lb. We had plenty of cod and ling onboard to a good stamp with one angler doing very well a good box of fish to himself using jigger and hokkis to good affect the crack with the lads onboard today was honestly second to none I am still giggling as I write this here is a few pics from today and yesterday ...... Brilliant crack with brilliant lads was a pleasure to of been at sea with all the lads these last two days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

2. E.F.C. FOREVER

Today's best angler Andy from donny with his catch ...

Attached Files:

3. E.F.C. FOREVER

Sorry my big green friend forgot these ..

Attached Files:

4. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Soon as I read Jigger I just knew it would be Andy LOL

Well done that man! Good report Perry and nice pics mate, Although not too sure why you have your arse hanging out, Chris looks as though he was having fun though hehe

Carl

5. E.F.C. FOREVER

Carl that lil git has had my life on more than one occasion it was payback today with everyone "pissin in his corner" could be a turf war when your both onboard together ;-) you missed a good day mate but never mind there's plenty more to be had ;-)

6. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Your lucky that someone did not put an 8/0 in that left cheek of yours perry. Big ling on that!! Great fish bud well done glad you had a good day

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!