1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TROT-ON a excellent summer of fishing

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Platypus Boy, Oct 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Platypus Boy

Platypus Boy Blenny

Hi all,
    Well I have finally managed to get sorted with my log in ect,
    (Many thanks Glenn) I thought I would post a few pictures and put a few words together about the excellent fishing had aboard TROT-ON this summer which included a excellent summer festival with the biggest fish of the competition falling yet again to TROT-ON former Avante skipper Mick lenoard bagging the 5,000 pound first prize with a excellent ling over 24lb, we had placing a in every section. 1st in the junior section, 1st and 2nd in the ling section 3rd in the cod section and a very good showing on the daily prize board,
    The late summer festival was pretty much the same leeds lad Paul KItchen won himself the festival again with a cracking ling of 21lb 10 oz the competition rand right down to the final day but Pauls fish held on to win a sweet 1,000 pound !!
    The fishing in general this year has been immense I've filled myself a 8st box myself on more than one occasion, and also returned many many smaller fish, but none has gone to waste ( I'm very popular with the old folks in the local ) and there has been lots and lots of happy smiling faces onboard I would Also like to mention the attitude of anglers with regards to putting fish back I think that it's been very very positive. People who can not make use of the fish like I do, have had no problems putting fish back not willing just to let it sit in the freezer for that people should be commended, anyway enough of my waffle if you fancy a crack at the upcoming uptiding festival 7th-22nd of November call Paul on 07766995847
    Thank you for taking the time

2. Platypus Boy

Platypus Boy Blenny

I shall post photos when I get chance I'm on train travelling to work and it isn't ideal !

3. Platypus Boy

Platypus Boy Blenny

image.png image.jpeg image.jpeg More to follow

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. tatch1

tatch1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

A nice fish or two there Perry whats the tale behind the new new name you got fed up of EFC & have you taken up platting pussies?

5. Platypus Boy

Platypus Boy Blenny

Glenn set it up pal u coming uptiding or what ??

6. tatch1

tatch1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hopefully fella hopefully must be due a do haven't been for weeks

7. Platypus Boy

Platypus Boy Blenny

Hope to see you mate if you need any cart give me a shout