1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TROT-ON 2015 ROUND UP,

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Platypus Boy, Jan 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Platypus Boy

Platypus Boy Blenny

image.jpeg image.png Well carlsberg don't do years........
    But what TROT-ON achieved in 2015 by any charter boats standard
    Was exceptional
    Over 8,000 pound won in prize money, won two out of the three W.c.s.a festivals managed heavest 2 bags recorded in the uptiding festival
    68 and 67lb respectively, in the summer festivals 1st overall and in the ling, and junior section, 3rd in the cod section and second in the ladies section,
    We had more daily wins and daily placements than any other boat, making TROT-ON the boat to be on in 2016 for big fish,
    Speaking to Paul he asked me to pass on this message of thanks to anglers new and old and when I asked him about 2016 his simple reply was ....... Let's win the lot
    Give Paul a call on 07766995847
    All the best for 2016 May your pockets stay full and you lines tight
    Best regards Perry

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  2. Misso

Misso Blenny

Second that Perry top skipper and top bloke here's to another winning year for Trot On

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Platypus Boy

Platypus Boy Blenny

Hope to see you in 2016 mate,

4. simon22

simon22 Rockling

We'll done to dolly and to yourself perry lad. Hope to see u in feb if your home. Can not wait to be back in whitby again

5. Platypus Boy

Platypus Boy Blenny

You to Si ring me after 4th and will sort that coin mate

6. simon22

simon22 Rockling

No worries perry lad. Only money mate

7. Platypus Boy

Platypus Boy Blenny

I know but u were good enuff to sort me so I will see u right ...... Onny right mate

8. craigrob

craigrob Blenny

When are you back on lee?

9. Misso

Misso Blenny

Hello mate I will drop you a text probs looking at spring festival