1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trot On 2 Website

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, May 14, 2013.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Just updating the trot on website to contain information on Pauls new Cat. Please feel free to watch the site develop and add your thoughts.

http://www.trotoncharters.co.uk/

2. pro angler

pro angler Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Sorry to sound a twate but there is a spelling mistake before the 2nd pic you have spelt it ware and I think you mean where?????
    Sorry to point this out.

3. Baramundi Bob

Dont be sorry, we need help to get rid of typos

4. kayos

kayos Guest

What about a calendar of available dates?

5. Baramundi Bob

Thats possible if Dolly uses CBUK. Ill check it out if he wants to add that.

6. Barnsley Chop

Barnsley Chop New Member

In the news section the stories are very old. Has Trot on 1 caught any fish since 2011

7. Woodsmanuk

Woodsmanuk @woodsmanuk

I'd like to point out that not all mobile devices are sh1t at rendering websites.

It would be nice for a fullsite link at the bottom that's supported in the cookie.

Thanks

8. Baramundi Bob

9. Baramundi Bob

Availability Calendar now added :

http://www.trotoncharters.co.uk/availability/

10. Haka007

Haka007 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Better Than All The Rest!

Marvelous job on a great site! I dont know if it matters but would there be any use for a general 'guidance' page like recommended setups or rigs..line strength etc..

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

11. Baramundi Bob

Dolly will luv you running up his bill :laugh: :laugh:

12. Haka007

Haka007 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Better Than All The Rest!

All in the same boat ;) gotta speculate to accumulate

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

13. Baramundi Bob

Your right there mate. If you have any more ideas for pages please let Paul Know, its only £20 a page so he can afford it :cheesy: :laugh:

14. wijonty

wijonty Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

hi could you let us know number booked on each day then if theres a few of us its easy to book
    then we dont have to keep ringing thanks ---john

15. Baramundi Bob

Dont think thats possible mate. it just uses an iframe from charter boat uk site. best to speak to Paul

16. Misso

Misso Blenny

WOW having spent 10 minutes on trot on 2 before weather putting stop to us going out can I just say that she is a beauty you could easy have 30 anglers on board and still have to shout to the person beside you to have any kind of conversation she is massive and professionally set up with Paul's experience and skill and the modern boat you would be mad not to book a trip with him
    P.s well done Paul on your two sponsors might have to hire tackle from you from now on the rods and reels look great

17. doncaster lad

doncaster lad whitby, number 1 for cod fishing in the uk

If you would like I can put a link from my website on my links page if u want just let me know thanks just drop me an email Taylor.wayne32@yahoo.com take alook at website links page www.crystalcleandoncaster.co.uk

18. Baramundi Bob

All links are much appreciated. Thankyou.

19. doncaster lad

doncaster lad whitby, number 1 for cod fishing in the uk

Email the site over address over and I will stick it on tomorrow anyone wants there website address on my links page pls feel free to email me thanks Wayne

20. Baramundi Bob

Contact details for shaun elwick now added. Only a bit more to do now :

http://www.trotoncharters.co.uk/contact/