1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trot On 2 - A Poor Day, Anglers Sick And Not Many Fish !!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by E.F.C. FOREVER, Apr 4, 2014.

1. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

[​IMG]

Well im afraid there isnt much to report as 95 percent of the "jolly boys" were sick as they come.

It's a good job that the cat has as much deck space as it does for all the bodys layed out. .......

it did start off lumpy but nothing the cat crnt handle and it started to die away but unfortunately the damage was done and we only had a couple of hours at sea fishing and they wanted to come back in......

I did manage a couple of drops while playing florance nightingale. And showing lads how to hold a rod ;) And managed a few fish

Which fell to bait nothing on shads im afraid the lads managed a few fish considering there ailments

Also would like to say they were a cracking bunch of lads and also took been ill very well......... much much better than I did other day when I was uptiding with killer ...... made my cot for the day in wheelhouse and that was me !!!!

cod help me !

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Thats a shame Perry.

Dont forget to get the camera out for any fish though mate, the readers always like to see a picture or 2.

3. Misso

Misso Blenny

Nice one perry looking forward to spring festival on the cat with dolly and yourself if your off need someone who is handy with the gaff got a feeling ill need it

4. pro angler

pro angler Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Think they should stick to sticking under a tree lol dont get sick then.

5. kayos

kayos Guest

How refreshing, a skipper reporting a bad day!

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Could be setting a trend :)

7. bigmc

bigmc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

these lads I know,it was a gift for pats birthday.pat and his brother in law pete have been out with us in past.pat in particular is a canny angler.pete is a real character and deano on mistress was on overtime with him i was invited on the trip but it was called off due to weather few times and had to work Thursday.was gutted all day to miss the trip but with hindsight im glad I wasn't there.i do like the look of the cat,and have been on 4 boats out of Whitby and 2 off Grimsby but never a cat.having seen it in harbour and looking at pictures on cbuk it looks value for money .would have liked to compare the day out but only one boat id recommend that ive been on so far

8. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Honesty is definitely best policy if ya have a crap day u have a crap day its called fishing not catching.
    Hope to see you all on the cat in the coming months I got a feeling its going to be a very good year.

cod help me !