1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TROT ON 2 1st 2nd 3rd today

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by E.F.C. FOREVER, Apr 11, 2014.

1. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi all
    Just a quick report into todays fishing on trot on 2. We decided to have a venture further afield today after the fish.

We steamed out the 18 mile in relatively quick time and first few drift seen a few fish come aboard including a 11lber and a nice cod I aint sure on final weight but it did end up coming second in the dailys

Both fell to a loverly couple from preston who we hope to see again and I am sure we will.

We were hoping for good things when slack water materialised and ling 5.6.7lb were coming along just no matter how hard the lads onboard and the skipper tried that festivel winner just never poked its nose out of the wreck still as the tide picked up Scarborough angler stevie hoyle was picking away at fish he will of had a nice few himsel by end of day.

[​IMG]dave strickland from Huddersfield the port record holder for halibut at 56lb picked himself a nice fry as well

[​IMG]

A couple of photos of the couple from preston my apologies but I never caught the ladys name but the lads called johnathan.
    Cheers for taking time to read this its appreciated

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Misso

Misso Blenny

Nice report perry looking at forecast for Monday and it does not look to clever fingers crossed though hope to catch up soon well done to skipper and anglers

3. Mick Gibson

Mick Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done to all aboard and the skipper, what did the fish fall to Perry bait / shads ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. E.F.C. FOREVER

Sorry mick I didnt get the weights asbi was washing down 3rd place was 8lb cod

5. tatch1

tatch1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Nicely reported Perry it was a nice day & a great set of lads & lass for company i thought we were going to have a corker the way it started off shame we couldn't have winkled a few more or a monster out another picture or two here not very good i might add but best i got ;D[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

6. craigyb

craigyb Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Nice report Perry, hopefully theres as big 1 waiting to be caught Friday...., by me :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

7. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Well done Dolly on the 1,2,3 Seems a few boats are doing it, I'm supposed to be out Mon, Tues with Dolly.
    I'm hoping the forecast changes as big tides and wind don't mix very well :(
    Mind I do have next week off though. So if I get cancelled then there is always chance of getting out later in the week

I see in the bottom pic that Dolly has been splashing out and bought some new brushes for washing down ;D ;D

Perry check your PM

Carl

8. E.F.C. FOREVER

Only coz I shamed him haha

9. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Well done mate your plan worked a treat hehehe ;D ;D ;D

10. E.F.C. FOREVER

P.m. replied to carl