1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

top secret bass mark

Discussion in 'GlassBacks Pictures' started by glassback, Dec 13, 2013.

1. glassback

glassback Blenny

me and mick coates had a couple days bass fishing at a few marks
    in april this year .
    it was still early but the week previous to our trip there was 30 bass caught at one mark .
    we stayed in a b&b for a couple nights heres the view from the living room window.
    [​IMG]
    unfortunatly the week before we went it blew gale force northly so didnt help us in the fish front .
    mick had the only 2 bass fishing in the dark waking a patchinko.
    next mark was awsome .this mark is a mark what chucks out double figure bass very regular.we loved it but blanked
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i only wish it was closer to home

2. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Me and Kim had our usual trip over and after spending a fortune in Budgies I was hopeful ....but struggled all week. I fished near that mark but never had a single bass..... I ll be trying again next year though .

Love the place......great pics Andy.

3. glassback

glassback Blenny

yea its a great place i have a nate who lives there he took us to a few marks but only one to fish was in the straits at a mark called the stables
    mick and terry had 2 each but i was further away and blanked
    there were 4 others there so you had to be in the right spot
    just after we came back one of the lads i no had a 10 pounder further up the straits

4. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Is the pic the outfall under Stanley embankment? We looked at that spot but didn t fancy the traffic nearby.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

5. glassback

glassback Blenny