1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top quality Cart for sale.

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by torchy, Aug 11, 2015.

1. torchy

torchy Blenny

Probably the best cart in the world, south of Whitby, Large edible crab sticks o.5 to 0.6 kilos a bag making up to 20 large cod baits £16.00 or £20.00 a slab kilo, both the crab sticks and the slabs/block are made up of only the wings of the crab.
    These are prepared fresh from the boat & are sourced in East Yorkshire & have proved to be a match winner on numerous occasions, the recent Filey Foords match was won with this bait. Ideal for the Holderness angler travelling North to the cod grounds. Collect Beeford area Tel Mick 07842093972.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These are cod sized baits ( picture 4/o Viking).

Just as a footnote, when preparing the crab sticks, each individual bait is wrapped in crab skin which prolongs the baits effectiveness.

We are now selling cart in blocks to our special formula £20.00 kilo, now in stock.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wings drying out prior to making in to baits.

[​IMG]

The finished articles going into the freezer.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  2. simmofisher

simmofisher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

top quality cart at a good price 8)

3. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Any of this left!!

4. torchy

torchy Blenny

Hi
    I've still got a few bags left, once sea settles and the boats can get out will knock up another batch.
    I'm a fair way from your area, but if you let me know what you require will reserve it for you.
    Regards Mick

5. g8bvl

g8bvl Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Top quality bait, strained and drained to leave just goid solid meat.
    Seasons ticking along, dont miss out

6. pyewacket

pyewacket New Member

Hi Torchy,
    Can I order 2 packs of your winged sausages for Friday please.

7. torchy

torchy Blenny

PM sent

8. torchy

torchy Blenny

Plenty of cart available, blocks & sausages get it now for the Daiwa match some good fish coming out at the docks & quay on cart.

9. worm drowner

worm drowner Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi is there any way you can get it across to the west coast or somewhere in between to collect.

Mick

10. torchy

torchy Blenny

Can post it in polystyrene box for next day delivery before 1.00 pm £15 can't guarentee it will be frozen due to the nature of it, if not frozen it will be well chilled, just pop it straight in to your freezer ( cart does have a low melting tempeture, compared to other frozen baits).

11. worm drowner

worm drowner Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

thanks for that I cant work out how to pm you on here to give you my details I will do bank transfer or however you prefer and send it as soon as you can if it works and survives the post then I could order enough to see out the winter cod fishing here on the west coast.

Mick

12. torchy

torchy Blenny

Tel or text Mick 07842093972 or email serendipityhall@tiscali.co.uk

13. Vincent Esposito

Vincent Esposito New Member

i would like to order some please