1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tonight

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by jc, Feb 24, 2017.

1. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

had 3 hours redcar beach down from hub
    couple of bites possibly crab mate caught small whiting
    bait lug and maccy
    enjoyable till rain came

• Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. basha

basha Blenny

myself and simmo had a few hours last night.we headed for pools.rain from the off and very gusty.stuck it out till 12.30 after a new hairstyle.finished the night with 4 pin whities,2 coalies and 2 undersized codlin.not another soul out either that we seen from parton to pilot.conditions flat.almost time to wrapp the sea gear up and have the last few wks of the coarse season i think untill scotland in a months time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

scotland ah yes cant wait end of may/june at the mull

4. basha

basha Blenny

i dnt normally bother so early in the season but have a wk available before i hit abroad on me jollys.
    ile be up some time in march then again tail end of april then july.last time out we fished for the mullet up in ayreshire,hair pulling stuff but managed a dozen or so.was supposed to be a day shopping but ended up taking rod as you do.had some gd sport as garliston aswell as the usual haunts of drummore/patrik/mull and a few good hours opposite the cock in on luce,so really look forward to everytime i go,which ive been doing for the past 25yrs still get a buzz.