1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

todays charters

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by cassshantia, May 31, 2008.

Tags:
  1. cassshantia

cassshantia part timer but enjoy every minute

spoke to john off two dogs this morning he had some bad luck as a member of his boat ,a young lad i think had to come back in too bad and passed out twice,(poor bugger theres nothing worse ) im not sure if he got back out
    how did the rest of them go on today ?
    a few boats out of steers today so charters must of gone
    ta gibbo

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

A "picking" was Malc Pitmans words. There has been quite a bit of swell in the water today and I think the May water algie is causing a few problems. Cant wait for a settled spell. Im having a week off in mid June and aiming to get out with Killer on a couple of trips :happy:

3. cassshantia

good luck glenn ,ive organised a days fishing wi a few pals on tues 17th june ,i think a couple off this forum have booked with paul that day if any of you are going please use ya name soon and reply and i'll ask john to come and have a word wi you boys before you set off (maybe be have a daft sweep or something for biggest fish )
    tight lines soon i hope

4. cassshantia

john spoke to me at 8 o clock sun ,he s been off with others out sun 1st june, and said good cod up to 8lb and a good few, plenty of MACKERAL too, so hopefully the people on this site beware tight lines (weather permitting)