1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

todays charter fishing

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by cassshantia, May 10, 2008.

Tags:
  1. cassshantia

cassshantia part timer but enjoy every minute

how s it gone today glenn? any yet ?
    just phoned john off two dogs he s had a group of anglers for a species day with a point scoring system between themselves
    on the list were cod pollack ling pountin dabs
    fish up to 7 1/2 lbs at 2 o clock so not sure on full days outing regarding other species but said he had a plaice last week.

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Spoke to Killer this morning. Word is the fishing is better than ever :yes:

3. woody

woody New Member

good cause im settin sail in the morning are they takein shads yet glenn ?

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Who you fishing with Woody ?

Killer said they were taking anything you put before them today. Said the fishing was every bit as good as last year :wink:

5. Acko

Acko Rockling

Quote Woody
    are they takein shads yet glenn ?
    Went fishing today off Skinningrove
    My mate lost a shad to a fish Half hour later I caught a fish with a Shad in its guts
    It stuck in my finger as I gutted it LOL It was my mates shad He tied it back on and caught a few more with it

6. cassshantia

cassshantia part timer but enjoy every minute

very good glen thanks for the mail,all looks well. on the flood today they were taking the lot but easing off on ebb that was my report but akco from skinny said he had alot late on so this 1st spell of fishing looks very good when ever you go (hopefully)

7. woody

woody New Member

thanks glenn just went with a friend on na private boat fishing was poor yesterday we only had a few fish between us they did not want the shad .bait or a baited pirk was all they would have fussy buggers !