1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tide Times Help Please

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Supersonic, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Alright lads. I need some tide times for 11th, 12th 13th May 2012 for a school trip we're planning, but don't have a tide book, and can't seem to get the tides up anywhere on the internet that far in advance. Can anyone post em up for me please if they know them? :kiss: :cheesy:

P.S don't get em wrong or some kids might not be heading back to Hull with us :sick:

:laugh:

2. graydays

graydays Codling - the spawn of two different fish?

3. Welsh wizard

Welsh wizard if you don't know you don't need to know

4. Supersonic

Just noticed that I didn't even say where I wanted the tides for :wounded: It was RHB but can work it out from the Spurn one cheers. Cheers Buzz but only could do for +7 days on that site, maybe just couldn't see what to do.

Anyway thanks for the quick replies lads :yes:

5. Supersonic

Seems that adding 1:10 onto time works near enough, if anyone has got actual RHB or Whitby ones for the dates though I'd appreciate that to double check. Cheers

6. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

7. 39john3939

39john3939 Blenny

Go onto Easytide you can get an advanced tide prediction for any area for the cost of a quid

8. Supersonic

Cheers lads all sorted now. Long time no see Fazbats hope you're well mate

9. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Certainly is mate.
    Been keeping in the background a bit and not fishing much this year as I am still convalescing and at physio from a shoulder Op. :wounded: :wounded:

Reading the forum has been the only thing that has kept me sane :yes: :yes:

Tried the boats a couple of times over the last few months but not put my shoulder to the test off the beach yet.
    I was planning to give it a go either this Fri/Sat or next weekend but might be let down by my buddy due to work and his wifes birthday.
    I do have a week off at the beginning of November so I'm planning a few days fishing either down on the S/E coast, Or N/E Scotland. Yet to decide on the venue LOL

Regards
    Carl

10. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!