1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Years Headlight

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Nov 11, 2008.

1. bigcod31

bigcod31 Peter Mcfarlane kaskazi dorado

Still got the same batteries in ken! Been out about 14 sessions now and still going strong :happy:
    Getting a very popular around the tyne area now. great light.

2. carpyken

carpyken New Member

thats fantastic news mate, been using mine again tonight, unfortunately the fish weren't impressed with it :happy:

3. petrolman

petrolman New Member

princeton tec pro headlamp tilt adjuster broken anyone know where to get it fixed in UK or will i have to return it to the states

4. craigs

craigs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

just bought a tiga has any one got a folk lift i can borrow to carry the fu**ing battery to the beach?

5. smokey

smokey Rockling

Lol ..Thats why so many people are switching to LED's mate :wink: :happy: Just as bright as a Tiga but you don't know you are wearing them...tight lines :happy:

6. Maxie

Maxie New Member

had a look at a petzl ultra yesterday looked ok but bit expensive for what it is,sure it said on the box 1 and a half hours on full beam :surprise:

7. Mick Dunn

Mick Dunn Blenny

I just got a Shakespear halogen headlamp. It has two bulbs. Main beam and a low beam. Rechargeable battery pack on the back of the headband. Works fine. £40.

8. smokey

smokey Rockling

From what i have been told Mick,they are very prone to blown bulbs..tight lines

9. NICKB

NICKB Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Ken, are you still doing the H7 for £25? If so I would like one. How do we arrange? Ta Nick

10. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Hi Nick, ye still got a few, have a nosey up this thread mate and my address, paypal acc. etc on there.ken

11. NICKB

Cheers Ken, saw the earlier post but wanted to confirm all was the same. Will get payment to you asap. Thanks

12. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

you think you have problems i use a oldham miners lamp :crazy:if i fall over i'm in the s**t :laugh: :laugh: it pis me to the floor :wounded:

13. Maxie

Maxie New Member

im still an oldham miners lamp man harry,you still see lots on the shore

14. snapperspike

snapperspike New Member

Hi Ken, have e-mailed for paypal details if you read this before your normal mail !!!
    Cheers
    Happy New Year

Spike

15. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Hiya Spike, just sent you an email mate :happy:

Ken

16. NICKB

Ken. Payment sent via Paypal. Cheers

17. snapperspike

snapperspike New Member

WOO - HOO !!! Just got mine from Ken (thanks buddy) and it's dead simple, BUY ONE NOW !!
    Nuff said

Spike

18. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Thanks for the great reviews guys, as you know I've been selling them at cost - ok I think I may make 80p on each one I sell, I'm suppose to sell the H7 for £40 plus and the H7R a £55 ish. Plus postage of course.

I have just received a mail from Led Lenser and from the 1 January they are putting there prices up a little, I cannot remember how much but will post the new price tomorrow, probably no more than 12% on the original prices but will comfirm tomorrow.

Ken

19. NICKB

I wonder if LED Lenser have seen the great reviews in this thread and have put prices up cos of that!!!!! Got mine today and been in the garden tonite with it. It's an incredibly powerful light considering it's size and weight and even if it was £40 I would recommend them strongly to anyone. Cheers Ken :happy:

20. welder147

welder147 New Member

hi all need new headlight. is there still some for sale on here as i put battery's in wrong way on my princeton tec and it fryed it so need new one now :no: just thought it wont work wrong way round did not expect a bad smell of burning lol well you live and learn cheers