1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THE WILLOWS FISHERY AT YORK

Discussion in 'Fresh Water Fishing Website Reviews And Links' started by woody, Jan 20, 2008.

1. woody

woody New Member

2. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Re: the willows fishery york

Woody, will you stop doing this, its like a bl**dy trip down memory lane bk when I was a club angler. Only fished here once, good memories though, got battered and smashed to bits so many times....

Not too far from Carpvale.....now thats a fishery and half...monsterville, is it still on the go mate? How about Woodlands? Fished many a match there...

3. woody

woody New Member

yes mate all of the ones you have mentioned are on our club fixtures list the willows is for sale if you have a spare 900 , 000 :surprise:

4. carpyken

carpyken New Member

They were some of the best days I've had mate, club matches all through the summer, series matches on local waters early/late season...don't think i could go back to it though, who you fish with Woody

5. woody

woody New Member

starbeck anglers , nr harrogate .we fish a match a fortnight from april to oct good crack tho only joined last year managed my section once last year so was chuffed as the year went on my avarage weights grew hoping 4 a win this year there is quite a few super stars in the club tho that take some beating :wink:

6. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Don't let that bother you mate, even the super stars draw badly sometimes :wink: . With all these new man-made fisheries, were fish can be holed up in just a couple of pegs, many matches are won and lost on the draw these days

7. woody

woody New Member

thats the way i approach it ken ,i try and beat the man either side of me ! :wink: