1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Saturday Pig Hunt

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by quint, Feb 2, 2008.

1. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Ramrod, The Worm and Myself today decided to venture up North in an attempt to catch a few piggies from Glenns own backyard

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

A lovely sea on it wasn't long before "The Ramrod Rocket" was launched

[​IMG][​IMG]

We all soon had our own stations, The Worm is somewhere in the middle, possibly praying over his new cart baits

[​IMG][​IMG]

Things were quiet during the daylight hours, I decided to walk over to Ramrod and when I passed The Worm, he was winding in this beauty. As his leader knot had become snared in weed, I dived into the boulders and gilled it, badly grazing my hand in doing so - The Worm was over the moon, and so he should be, his best fish to date, and over the rock too

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ramrod, not one to be kept out of the action, had piggies baby brother, not quite a Sea Angler pose, but still isn't he a natural

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Alas the camera man was busy recording the day so consequently he blanked miserably - becoming deeply depressed he decided to get wasted on dope to forget his poor angling abilities - hence the reason he looks so spaced out - can anybody guess the weight of this piggy of Ramrod's?

[​IMG][​IMG] :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I kept my beedy eye open for any crystals but there was no signs - only baits such as this lobster claw :tease: :tease:

[​IMG][​IMG]

All in all a great day - thanks lads - don't fret Glenn there still there for you :canadian: :canadian:

2. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Nice one moonman.......by the way my fishy went 7lb 10oz :happy: :happy:

The borrow fish I reckon weighed about 42lb !! :surprise: :surprise:

Big big thankyou to you two (Ray and Iain) for waiting me to dash up from Hull with 20 minutes notice !

Thanks lads. :happy:

3. dbrown

dbrown Guest

Nice report lads,,, looks like the cart is working for you Worm...Well done

4. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

I think it is great that despite quints learning difficulties he still enjoys going fishing...lol.... :happy: :happy:

5. GJW

GJW Rockling

Nice little session lads, well done......Went out in search of a pig again,, but never managed it, got one around 4lb and a mop, my mate Martin got the best 6lb 14oz and my mate Andy got 3 best 5lb 10oz...Was expecting better things, but thats fishing can't complain to much.... :happy:
    TIGHTLINES... :happy: :happy:

6. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Well done Jelly and well done to Quint for his unselfish life threatening manouver in order to land the fish. His hand looked like it had been rubbed up and down a cheese grater :hurt: just make sure you land his fish for him next time you,re on marine drive :whistle: It was,nt lifting with fish but an enjoyable session all the same :happy:

7. northbayotter

northbayotter New Member

well done to the worm -good fishin that man . great report lads good pics too .

p.s. the otter managed to sneak one from quints back yard last night -just at the bottom of the hill in fact,

unfortunately on the 'pig' scale it only registerered a 0.4

8. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Raiders from the south. :wink:

Nice report lads :happy:

9. robq

robq Rockling

Nice report Quint !! That sea looked ace, shame I can't fish this weekend :sad: :sad:

Well done on the PB worm !!

10. Dav

Dav Rockling

Nice report lads , looks proper pig terrain there . and very well done on the p.b. jelly , well done lads cheers .....

11. cps

cps Rockling

i dont remember granting for you lot permission to fish on any of my rocks , good job there was only babys there

12. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

well done lads