1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Next Generation.

Discussion in 'Smokeys Pictures' started by smokey, Mar 9, 2007.

1. smokey

smokey Rockling

[​IMG]

My 13 Year Old Nephew who has been fishing the Filey winter league for the first time this year with me,with a 6lb 2oz pig which he caught on a Monday night club match at Boggle Hole.It's his biggest fish yet.

2. smokey

smokey Rockling

[​IMG]

This was 5 days earlier than the above picture, 2 fish for 7 1/2 lb including one just over 5 lb from a mark at Cornelian.

3. MFC

MFC Blenny

Nice fish William,get your dad to give you a tenner to tidy the garage;

4. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

looking at the clutter in there he wants a tenner an hour :eek:

5. smokey

smokey Rockling

He's learning too quick Mark,will have to start blindfolding him next year,keep him in the dark a bit more. ;) ;)

6. MFC

MFC Blenny

If william wants to tell me where he catches his fish i ,am all ears ,and remember what ray said;;; don`t tell porkys;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

7. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Good point that Mark we don,t want all the young,uns running around with their pant,s on fire :eek:

8. smokey

smokey Rockling

Lol, he knows the score trouble is,he's getting to that age where he finds out what his third leg is for ;) ;)

9. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Same happens in our club. Lots of youngsters really interested in fishing. Then the hormones start to flow. They find women and special brew and they don't resurface until they are 30, married with 2 kids.

10. ryanfish

ryanfish Ry Vasey

well done william

11. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

nice fish :wink:

12. newdave

newdave Guest

56 actually Glenn, maybe it took me longer to get bored with the other stuff :yes: :yes: :laugh: :laugh:

But well done to the lads & smokys garage actually looks tidier than mine :crazy:

13. j sutton

j sutton New Member

good en langy

14. langy

langy Rockling

cheers lads :happy:

15. j sutton

j sutton New Member

NO POBLEM LANGY

16. Dannyhill

Dannyhill New Member

good fish there langy