1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Fifty Cod Challenge 2012 - 1st September To 31st December Inclusive.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Cartman74

Cartman74 Guest

God help the cod lol :death:

2. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

1 down should have had 3 or 4 puts me on 49

[​IMG]

3. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

well i hope to get off the mark tonight Hope the cod are biting :pray:

4. baldy1

baldy1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

where u going harry :wink:

5. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Just an easy start to the season for me , probably sandsend cliffs as good as any ware in these conditions

6. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

1 for me last night but I never botherd to take a picture of it as it was nothing to shout about. Should have had a couple more but was to busy talking to Deano putting the world to right. It was nice to see you lads again Deano / Dan / Damo and what a vue of that meteor thought it was going to land just behind us never seen one as good as that before.

All in all a good night considering it was my first outing this year and to catch a fish is always a bonuss.

Tightlines all Chris

7. bow1

bow1 Rockling

chris im fancying a chusck over the next few nights if u fancy it,share a car?

According to news that meteoruite was reported to ploice by hundreds of peoplle thinking it was ufo!!!!turns out the men in white coats say they where space junk,bits of scrap satellites travelling at 18000mph and burning up entering atmosphere!!!!

8. RU5TY1

RU5TY1 Glory Glory man united

2 for me last week in the scarborough sunday match, fingers crossed for a few mote tomorrow

9. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Well got my first of this winter cod of the season last night ,
    may have been about 2lb was gettint a bite a cast ,just couldn,t hook the buggers,

photograph here by nevbob
    http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=28114.msg232123#new

10. steven watt

steven watt seafishing more

Off the mark got 4 last night only 46 left hears the post link same as Harry
    http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=28114.0

11. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

one mop 38cm in the all england today, hope this winter is a bit better coming, 7 mops so far, had loads of good fish throughout the festivals, wrasse and pollock and huge coalies, but codling hard to find.

93 size cod to go :yes:

12. mike_t

mike_t Jackson Kayak Team Member

Managed 4 last night. So that'd me on 46. Out Wednesday Thursday Friday maybe Saturday so hope for a load more

13. mike33

mike33 New Member

Had a trip down Runswick tonite for a few hours and managed 4 mops with one on sunday thats 5 down 45 to go.

[​IMG]

Mike

14. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Very red Mike. Nice fish, well done.

15. mike33

mike33 New Member

yeah nice n red Glen nice eating :yes: got them all within first hour of the flood and that was it.

16. Baramundi Bob

If Ive got it wrong, please update me so I can put it right and get up to date.

This Seasons Tally So Far

Mark Gelder 10
    Lobbers - 7
    Dan The Pollack - 6
    Mike 33 - 5
    Steven Watt - 4
    Mike T - 4
    Craig T 2
    Steve 2
    Yackin Sam - 1
    Silver Fox - 1

17. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

nice one mike, peas in a pod them gingers, looks like glenns prediction of loads of mops this winter is ringing true allready, rain put me off again tonight but im gonna have a look out later in the week, i've got loads of fresh peeler waiting to be ripped appart :yes:

18. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Nice one Mike. Managed 1 mop this evening at Runswick, gets me off the mark at least.

19. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

1 mop for me too, off the mark

20. Baramundi Bob

This Seasons Tally So Far

Mark Gelder 10
    Lobbers - 7
    Mike 33 - 5
    Steven Watt - 4
    Mike T - 4
    Craig T 2