1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Fifty Cod Challenge 2012 - 1st September To 31st December Inclusive.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Aug 31, 2012.

1. crabadabado

crabadabado Blenny

1 mop in the St Mary's match, puts me on 5 now.
    Cheers Col.

2. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

Fished Runswick last night. Got a 4lber then lost 2 off before getting a mop. So 2 more puts me on 35

Sent from my M532 using Tapatalk 2

3. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

Fished Whitby west pier last night until the early hours of this morning. Plenty of fish caught right through the tided with most people managing at least 3 fish.

I managed 7 fish for around 40lb with a new PB shore cod of 9lb 10oz, also had 2 other nice fish at 7lb & 6lb.

Damo manged 3 between 3 and 5lb and Richie Jackman had 8 fish up to 4.5lb when i left him at 3.30am.

PUTS ME ON 32

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

Well done dan that's a bonny fish bud

5. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

6. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Thats fantastic fishing bud, well done fella and congrats on the PB............

I bottled it!!!!! fished Runswick over LW and managed a mop and 1 just under 6, arrived at WW around 10.15, in the middle of an unbelieveable squall, the gusts were rockin the car, waited 10 mins and decided not to bother, now totally gutted.............................anyway im on 37 now Glen...............

7. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

8. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

2 for me last night from Runswick
    23 down but a fair few more to find yet!
    Well done dan, a good session you had there

9. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

well done Dan, thats top fishing mate. still doesnt inspire me to fish the pier though :laugh:

10. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

I'd way it again dan looks more 10/11 to me mate

11. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

i thought that when it came up mate but ill get one soon enough

12. deano72

deano72 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

4 more for me today from cowbar,should have been more,,lost 1 to the rocks in front and missed 3or 4,,
    biggest was about 8lb cheers to paul brit for goin down rock to get them,,report and pics later...
    puts me on 11..

13. hilsey

hilsey Blenny

Now on 30.
    Managed to sneak two out last night. One 4lber and one 8lb 2oz. I have a pic somewhere and will put it on I'd I find it.

Had a couple of hours on dogleg in holbeck tonight. plenty of rods for not a great return despite having a few bites!

14. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

well done on your fish dan, couldnt make it monday night, so went on salty last night with rich, i managed three more fish, two 4lb one 7lb, rich was on fire with six fish to 9lb 5oz

68 fish so far, off out now for more :yes:

15. Dav

Dav Rockling

Nice fish that Dan . well done mate , sounds like you had a good sesh aswell Dean. Glad your managing to get out and bag a few mate . Im sooo missing out .. :cheesy:

16. hilsey

hilsey Blenny

31 now.

Managed to get a new pb and my first double. 10lb 6oz! May do a report tomorrow

[​IMG]

17. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Now thats a 31st you will remember bud,, well done on the double/PB...................

18. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

Well done on your pb and first double hilsey :yes:

I got 4 fish tonight biggest 5lb 7oz. A couple of 4lbers and a mop, puts me on to 39

Sent from my M532 using Tapatalk 2

19. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

69 fish so far

one mop in the redcar open today,

10lb 8oz won it d bowman i think he was called
    10lb 1oz nick wesgarth for 2nd
    9lb 13 oz andy crowe for third

three nice fish for the top boys there :yes:

20. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Well done young man, thats quality, not many people have a double as their pb. Now get revising for your exams.