1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Fifty Cod Challenge 2011 - 1st October To 31st December Inclusive.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Oct 1, 2011.

1. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

If there is some thing worth reporting i will always put 1 up

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

No woories mate. It just a handfull who just post up caught some last night.

Doesnt take much effort to give a bit of a report and add a picture or 2.

3. mad mick

mad mick Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i will try to get some photos this week :cheesy: with reports of big northly winds. so with any look i can make it to 2 :surprise: :surprise:

mick

4. Steve

Steve Rockling

Fished bemmo tonight. It was pants. Bites upto high water then nothing.
    Still ended up with a codling and a bleg though.
    Puts me on 3 now

5. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

we fished bempton last night in the club match, the night was fairly slow, i think mainly due to the lack of tide, i managed two mops with one last off, for 2lb, so thats me away, sorry no photos.

6. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

I also fished Bemmo last night, only managed one mop for 1lb 8oz. lost 2 or 3 fish off. So I'm now on 7

7. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

for our club match i was also up at bempton with the rest of whitby club on tour we should just get a whitby club bempton mini bus or just do the weigh in there save alot of rally driving back i reakon, it was rubbish though i got 2 mops and a rockling so im on 10 cod now this season apart from that just the odd rattley bite. a few good pollock were caught though i think the biggest went about 5lb but as rich says there was no tide at all we fished most of our match with slack water wich made it hard work i reakon

8. rubbish

rubbish New Member

fished the seaton sluice open yesterday and managed 2 for a weight of 4lb plus missed the best bite that most surely would have given me a top 3 place. thats me on 6 now .

9. god ov all cod

god ov all cod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

fuc*k off paul ya cheat

10. god ov all cod

11. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

im on six glenn, one six pounder off bernies, 3same night of ww to five pound, a mop the next night off cowbar jetty, and a mop down port during the week, hope to be posting a few pics of a lot more fish this week with these seas coming :yes:

oh and god of all lies... do one

12. Baramundi Bob

The Story So Far

Mark Gelder 13
    Lawsey 10
    Rubbish 6
    Lobbers 5.9
    Mike 33 - 5
    Matty 5
    Rob Q 5
    Crusty 4
    Deadlyfishrich 3
    Newbury1 - 3
    Glenn -2
    Dan The Pollack 2
    Steve 2
    Jellyworm 2
    Woody -1
    Bow 1 - 1
    Boomstick - 1
    Captain cod eye 1
    Not so deadly Growler Rich 0

13. god ov all cod

cheating lobstick

14. Steve

Steve Rockling

im on 3 glenn

15. RU5TY1

RU5TY1 Glory Glory man united

2 more for me last night in club match puts me on 6 now not much to report was also at bemmo , 1 went 4.14 , took some getting up my arm was on fire lol, as ben and rich said there was no tide had plenty of rattly bites but they were'nt taking it properly so fingers crossed the sea that is coming will bring a few more fish with it .

16. Lobbers

nice one crustster, who won by the way

17. Baramundi Bob

If its slow going and not much to report. Maybe take some time out to get a picture or two. It all goes to make this topic more interesting.

18. cps

cps Rockling

flood was still runing hard at 6, 30 when we set off from the sub , you dont get much slack up there on a big tide it will of been ebbing well at 8

19. Lobbers

i can see glenn baning none reporters and no pic posters, he is right though, who wants to read a post , yer two for me tonight that puts me on 72, a little info along with a pic or two gets people buzzing, i do try to take pics, i still have all my pics from last year, which i could'nt post as our lass was stuck in ospital waiting for my two noise boxes , when she aint busy i;ll get her to post em, including a pic of rubbish's 11lb pollock off the brigg in the festivals, i know its hard sor some to put up a goodreport as it is for me ,, a bit more info and maybe a pic, makes it ten times better :yes:

20. robq

robq Rockling

Totally agree :yes:

As soon as I have a few fish or something worth photographing I will post a few up :happy:

No kitchen sink pics though :cheesy: :cheesy: