1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Excellent Uptiding Continues On Sea-Otter 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Jan 12, 2014.

1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Yesterday was my last day at sea for a little while off to tenerfie this morning somewhere a little bit warmer but yesterday was oance again another good days uptiding the best fish onboard was close to 9 lb and a few more close to it again young jack and his john were onboard they have booked most weekends on sea-otter 2 for this coming year they are loving the excellent fishing they have been having .
    My old mate and local lad steve purvis was onboard me and steve go back a long way on the fishing scene we fished together from a very early age from shore climbing cliffs and we had sdome tremendous fishing from whitby beach for cod during the 70ss ,80ss memeories which to me are very special it didnt take long for steve to get into the fish his best on the day onces under 8lb he was well chuffed.

Steve is into a nice fish.

[​IMG]

A lovelly fish for steve.

[​IMG]

John vero was allso soon in the action.

[​IMG]

Johns son jack didnt take long to to get amoung the big ones jack is some angler keen as mustard.

[​IMG]

Steve and john get these two fish onboard at the same time.

[​IMG]

Hadnt had a doggy for a week or two then one popped up yesterday.

[​IMG]

All in all another super days fishing for the lads the quality of fish yesterday was very good indeed the lads back in the harbour young jack is hidden by his two biggist on the left.

[​IMG]

paul.

2. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

very good fish Paul, think that youngster is going to one very good angler ,
    seen before on Richards boat last year he showed us how to do it that day,

enjoy your well deserved Holiday Paul , and dont leave the wife while you go Fishing ha ha ha ;)

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Cheers Harry need a good break been a long season a mate of mine goes to Tenerife for 3months every year round this time the monkfish he catches from the shore are Hugh he showed me photo of one he landed last year and it went 57lb the others smashed him so I will be having a dabble with him sounds good hopefully some snaps when I get back just one thing the wife doesn't realize yet I will be dipping a line .

Paul

4. Captainahab

Captainahab New Member

I have a sneaking suspicion Vicky wont be surprised!

5. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Hi tony she wasn't surprised mate she didn't expect any different .

Paul