1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THE CO-OPERATIVE ARE NOW MAIN CASH SPONSORS OF THE WCSA SUMMER FESTIVAL

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Apr 2, 2012.

1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

I am glad to anounce that the co-operative are now the main cash sponsor for whitby charter skippers grand summer festival the top prize money this year remains at £5000 to the angler with the biggist fish caught throughout the festival as chairman of whitby charter skippers and from all the other skippers i would like to say a big thankyou to the coop for there support and are glad to welcome them on board.

paul kilpatrick (chairman wcsa.)

2. Captainahab

Captainahab New Member

Re: WHITBY COOP SUPERSTORE NOW MAIN CASH SPONSORS OF THE WCSA SUMMER FESTIVAL

For some publicity, they should get Arthur Storr (if he's still working there) over to the car park every morning during the festival, wearing a Co-op jacket, selling frozen squid to the anglers?.

3. david blake

david blake Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

A big well done to all who do the work behind the scenes its not all eazy to get firms to part with some cash

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Tony arthur still works in the coop but i dont think he will be selling squid bud.

paul.

5. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Dave money is tight nowadays and its great to see the coop doing local support a big thankyou to them..
    paul.

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Can I ask how much they have put in please ?

7. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Glen they have gererously given £2000 i am also glad to anounce another new 2 new sponsors to the wcsa festivals in 2012 they are the Station Inn whitby and MC electrical services ltd whitby they have both have given £500 and are sponsoring the spring festival a massive thankyou to them i am awaiting news of another possible new sponsor i should know today its great local buisness are getting involved in the what are probably the biggist angling festivals in the uk.

paul.

8. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Well done on your efforts Paul ,your doing Whitby and The WCSA a great service ,
    I hope you get plenty of anglers over the season for you reward, Brilliant :yes:

9. jethro

jethro New Member

I'll second that Harry. In fact Paul I will be the first to buy you a pint after the forum match mate.

10. Baramundi Bob

Yes Paul works very hard behind the scenes to get sponsorship etc. Without him the association wouldnt be half as strong.

11. Baramundi Bob

http://www.wcsa.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/