1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The brigg

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by macky, Sep 6, 2007.

Tags:
  1. macky

macky New Member

After the festival is over on mon i'll be heading upto the brigg for a days mackrelin
    any of u lads that have fished the brigg over the last weeks matches had any mackrel from there this week?

i understand u might not want to say on site, so a PM may be better

cheers

mack

2. smokey

smokey Rockling

Not been one weighed in yet in our festival!! :)

3. bassman

bassman Administrator

not like last year then ???

4. mww

mww Rockling

Just spoke to cps on the phone - he's down that way, but says he's not seen a mackerel all night. Been trying for pollack with leadheads to start with - nowt. Then chucked a crab bait out & got one straight away!!

Mart

5. Kevin Thompson

Kevin Thompson New Member

Spawny b######! ;D

6. macky

macky New Member

keep me informed mww mate ;D

7. mww

mww Rockling

Will do....last year plenty of macks on there until first week in October from what I remember,

Mart

8. Phil A

Phil A New Member

I had 3 mackerel today off the back of the Brigg but it was very slow. Also had quite a few launce Chris. I tried them on on float without success.

9. macky

macky New Member

Any more reports from today lads?

10. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

There was Mackeral on the brigg yesterday Chris, so I was told. Maybe some one who was there will confirm it. There was a 16lb bag weighed in which I presume came from there.

11. MFC

MFC Blenny

mackeral boiling on saturday,plenty of pollack among them,some swell on today [sun] so becarefull on monday mackey.more north winds on there way.so i am told

12. macky

macky New Member

cheers lads, think i'll go to brid for another go then