1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THE BELL TROPHY - YORKSHIRE COAST INTER CLUB MATCH

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by ducky, Jan 6, 2010.

Tags:
  1. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

has the date been set for the the bell trophy yet?

2. DJG

DJG Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Re: bell trophy

The date will set at fridays rocks meeting, I think we've had to change the date because of a open match north of whitby, so it could be in february when most sunday's are free from other matches, cheers dave

3. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

thanks dave, would you be able to put it up on here or pop into cosos and tell me when your next in

4. fileybrigg

fileybrigg Blenny

Why change the original date because of a match up north :no:
    Because the half dozen or so anglers who want to fish the match up north would probaly of not fish the Bell Trophy on the original date set anyway :no:

5. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Can someone remind what the format/entry conditions of this match are ?

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Inter club match with the winner being the team with the best average weight.

7. turbot

turbot Blenny

bell trophy 14th feb meet at oasis 8-30 am

8. captain cod eye

captain cod eye Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Out tonight Access roads. ?????

Me and scotty (boomstick) plan get out for a few hrs tonight. Now with the weather not looking good. traveling is out the question so its looking like south gare redcar beach or saltburn pier. But dont fancy the pier ! Can anyone tell us what the roads are like leading to there venues. Thanx wayne

9. Kevin Thompson

Kevin Thompson New Member

It was felt that the Whitby anglers who do fish the Bell Trophy would also want to fish the open match up north therefore the decision was made to change the date in order to allow as many anglers as possible to fish the Bell Trophy.

10. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Re: Out tonight Access roads. ?????

Coast road and redcar town itself were horrendous this morning mate covered in compacted snow should be ok later though

11. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

thanks. better get mrs ducky something for the day before :hurt: :laugh:

thanks again

12. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Think Filey's name is on the trophy this year :cheesy:

13. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

stop dreaming iain

i am fish so its going to the mills. just get use to it oh and the master

14. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

filey might be avin 6 teams of four this year,so think you could be right molester :cheesy: :whistle:

15. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

You won't be able to drag yourself away from the cafe Duckster, all them lovely bacon rolls mmmm....and egg and chips

16. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

not with no sinkers :laugh:

just watch for nails on the road. from filey :hurt:

good luck to all fish but i would not bother i am going to have the lightest bag :butt: :butt:

17. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

take it you dont need any sinkers moley, well iain you may think that but your buying :laugh: :butt: