1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 50 Codling Challenge 2009 - 1st Oct To 1st Jan 2010.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Finished. Had my last 2 last night from a few hours out with Killer.

2. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

WELL DONE GLENN,THATS TWO YEARS RUNNING YOUVE BEN THE FIRST TO FINISH

3. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

well done Glenn!

4. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Nice one Glenn, impressive achievement considering most of Novemeber was a waste of time.

5. michael76

michael76 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The BestEST

very well done,massive respect for the time and effort you must have put in.michael.

6. NICKB

NICKB Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Impressive stuff Glenn, a great reward for the time, effort and dedication you obviously put in. :happy:

7. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Fantastic fishing Glenn, given better conditions in November you'd have it sewn up 2 or 3 weeks ago.....Saw killer and a few other of the whitby lads pass me as i was just wrapping up on the boat slip, wondered if they'd catch!!!!Did much come out fella?

8. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Wish I had put some money on you....it was dead cert. really well done Glenn, takes a lot of dedication and will power to get out there that often. :happy:

9. Jape

Jape Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well-done glen excellent fishing and dedications top angler

10. Mark

Mark Blenny

Well done Glenn,thats a result. Just out of interest what is your hours/fish ratio for the 50.

mark.

11. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Superb achievement by a top rod, massive respect very well done Glenn

12. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

I will try work it out for you. I would say my average sessions are 4 hours long but sometimes I go longer and times I go for maybe 2 hours. I do not do real long sessions as I hate it and get bored easily. From memory I think I had 3 or 4 blanks (On one of those occasions I did catch bass and billet).

13. baza

baza New Member

superb angling glen. puts my 3 to shame, a very well deserved congratulations

14. Woodys Dad

Woodys Dad New Member

Thats some serious fishing mate , Deep respect , Well done . :wink:

15. Dav

Dav Rockling

Top rod ....... :yes:

16. bait pump

bait pump New Member

Well done glen good result, I'm still looking for my first one over here at Blackpool. There's tons of small codling just less than a pound and i mean tons of em but nothing to keep yet :no:

17. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hello,
    well done Glenn, great angling considering that fish were hard to find during Novembers poor conditions :happy:
    Some nice fish amongst your tally also.
    Keep it up fellas....still a fair bit of time left.
    Regards Ian

18. jacfodder

jacfodder Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

top rod Glenn what more can I say. does anyone want to swop some fishing gear for golf clubs. all the best

19. p22aus

p22aus Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

top notch Glenn,im hoping to have 50 by next christmas

20. Crab Nut

Crab Nut Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

top angling that glenn- but i think we should rename the 50 cod challenge next year to the 100 cod for glenn and 50 for the rest- i daren't post how many i havent caught but well done