1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks virgin media.

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by michael76, Jan 21, 2012.

1. michael76

michael76 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The BestEST

See virgin are doubling everyones bb speed for free,very nice of them,10mb is going to 20mb,20-is actually going to 60mb,30 going to 60mb,50mb to 100mb,and 100 is going to 120mb.thank virgin,and there upgrading the cabling cos some is old,put that in ur pipe sky,talk-talk,b.t etc..

2. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

I'm with Virgin so tis good news, saying that my broadband Virgin has always been good :yes:

3. michael76

michael76 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The BestEST

Skunkhead virgin media have always had fibre optic cable,except in some areas were it is through ya phone line.known as natioal areas,l know metal theft has gone through the roof last few years.diesel went through a similar phase too,and sam i know virgins bband is untouchable i.m.o ive got one of them tivo 1tb boxes aswell..thats a clever piece of kit,500 hours,ive been watching that coast to coast about fishing in ireland,anyone seen it? its a good show that.

4. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

I got a Tivo box at the start of December, it is mint! how the hell did I get by without it, what a difference it makes. Seen a few of those coast to coast programs, pretty good actually. My all time favourites are Passion for Angling and Catching the Impossible :yes: