1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TF Gear GT 10000

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Haka007, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Haka007

Haka007 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Better Than All The Rest!

2. Biker Jake

Biker Jake Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Do you not know what TFG stands for? :whatever:

3. Haka007

Should i use my imagination?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

4. Biker Jake

Biker Jake Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Total f****** garbage it looks like a copy of the cheaper Leeda big pit reel

5. mike_t

mike_t Jackson Kayak Team Member

:laugh: you beat me to it Jake lol that's my saying. Would not recommend any tfg it is all a rip off of other companies and is built to not last. Okuma do decent reels but your best bet is get into a local tackle shop have a look at the reel see if you like it. Fish tec cost more than most places anyway.

6. Charliepat

Charliepat Blenny

It's all by that Alan Yates geezer! Know a couple of lads who got the delta rods and snapped them in no time.
    Forget it and get a shimano or penn! .

7. dyeox

dyeox Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

hi if its owt like the tfg i bought leave well alone there after care is terrible

8. idge

idge Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I think they are penn surfmasters. If so, not to be recommended! Get a Shimano! You'll not go wrong. You can get a beastmaster for around 70.

Ian

9. Haka007

Hey, thanks for all the replies, yea i saw a few of the shimano beastmasters around the internet and they got them in Gooutdoors for 60 odd quid i think il have a sniff at one of them thanks again!

10. Haka007

Just won a shimano beastmaster on ebay, thanks for the advice ppl!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2