1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tenryu red dragon express

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by ian 07, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

2. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

i dont need to spend £400 on a penis extension im quite happy with what ive got :evil:

3. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Meow! :laugh: My penis entension was only cheap, does the job but it's a bit floppy at the tip section :kiss:

4. ian 07

ian 07 Guest

like i said dan buy what you can afford i buy the best i can afford and i like nice things so its not a penis extension :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    cheers ian

5. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Buzz, you'll never sell it with a picture like that lad, I mean it doesn't really do the rod justice does it?

Tell you what, lend it to me and I'll get our lass or one of her girlie friends to model it for you......

our lass...

[​IMG]

Nicki - lives next door, You'ld think she lives here the amount of time she spends in this house....

[​IMG]

Judy - lives around the back, cuts my grass for me...

[​IMG]

Flossy - the child minder

[​IMG]

Ellen - great mechanic, just shoved a new clutch in the van for me

[​IMG]

Andrea - live in nanny, bit tight with us only havin 2 bedrooms and a box room but we get by....

[​IMG]

We were all going to come down to Runswick tonight and chuck a few leads but decided against it, prefaring to stay in and have a few games of Twister & Spin the Bottle instead...........

6. Davo

Davo Rockling

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: fantastic Ken. The captions are brilliant :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

7. biscuitlad

biscuitlad Guest

Buzz - what's your reason for selling it?

I think if you go to another well known forum, there's a special red rod section on there staffed almost entirely by people from Jersey or well known pros who guide for bass. They'll have that rod off you in a jiffy. After all, they are the ones who claim you can't catch a bass without one... ;-)

8. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nice one Ken, superb!! :laugh: :laugh: I soooo need to move to Hull if your neighbours look like that!

9. ShArK

ShArK Blenny

And your out all the time yaking ken how DO you make time for those loverly laddies of the night,

Quite like Flossy - the child minder,

10. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Yeah Flossy gets my vote, wonder if she'll be impressed with my penis extension :confused:

11. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

She might be Quint, depends if it's bright red or not :wink: :kiss:

12. ShArK

ShArK Blenny

Depends it it has a mole skin sheath (roflmas)