1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swanage Kayak Fishing Tournament 2011

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

2. cleeclive

cleeclive Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Our Mark went last year and found it to be a really good day. It seems that they had hoped for a bit of support from their Yorkie Brothers and were hence a bit miffed with us

3. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

its a bloody long way!

4. dizzyfish

dizzyfish Have it !

Why did they have to dig out that pic of me - dogfish argghhh - Curse you Mr. Crame !

It was great fun last year - and the weather was fantastic. I am gutted I can't make it this year, but this is what you can expect...

47 Go Mad In Dorset

Enjoy !

5. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

As much as I like kayak fishing matches a 700 mile round trip is just a bit to far for me. Anyway, hope they have a nice day. Oh and didn't realise some were peeved off with the Yorkshire yakkers :confused:

6. dizzyfish

dizzyfish Have it !

I must have missed that - I didn't hear any bad stuff being said.

I know what you mean - I would love to fish your Scarborough comp, but with fuel prices, it is difficult to justify a trip of that distance.

7. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Sam you will have to get that chainsaw cranked up and do a few more carvings that will pay for you juice kip in a tent and eat what you catch cheep weekend nip across the channel and stock with cheep booze and fags this time next year you will be a millionair tightlines Alain

8. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

lol Alain, sounds like a plan bud :cheesy: