1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SUMMER LEAGUE KNOCKOUT DRAW AND RULES ETC

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by clifftoprunner1, Mar 4, 2012.

1. clifftoprunner1

clifftoprunner1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

DRAWN 1ST ROUND TO BE FISHED ALONG SIDE 1ST MATCH ON 5TH APRIL
    FISHING FROM 6PM WEIGH IN RED LION CLOUGHTON NO LATER THAN 10.30
    BOUNDRIES ARE SKINNINGROVE TO SPURN POINT
    HEAVIEST SINGLE FISH AS LONG AS ITS SIZE
    WILL BE BIT OF FOOD LAID ON AFTER WEIGHIN OVER
    WILL PICK NEXT MATCH AFTER WEIGH IN
    MONEY TO BE PAID BEFORE FISHING STARTS PLEASE
    £20 FOR LEAGUE AND OPTIONAL £5 EACH MATCH

MATCH WILL BE OPEN TO ANYONE ELSE TO FISH ON NITE £5 SWEEP BUT THEY WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN LEAGUE JUST THE SWEEP ON THE NITE
    NEED TO KNOW BEFORE FISHING COMMENCES ANYONE WHO WANTS TO FISH
    CONTACT ME ON 07958598375

1ST ROUND DRAW

SIMMO V PETE DUNN
    JOHN BAYES V DAVE BEILBY
    LUKE INGLE V MARK THOMAS
    DERICK ELWOOD V PIPPEN
    DAVE CROSS V CHRIS EDMONDS
    BRI ELLIS V BEN LAWS
    CHRIS FRANCE V PAUL LOBLY
    ANDY CAMMISH V PHIL FRANCE
    ADE COLLING V MARK STONEHOUSE
    MARTIN WILDING V PETE HALDER
    SIMON BARKER V TERRY THOMAS
    TONY JEFFLES V NICK SHEADER
    MICK CHADWICK V LUKE MURCHIN
    ANDY CROWE V MARK COLLING
    IAN SELLERS V MAT HILLABY
    DENNIS MCAUSLAND V DAN THE POLLOCK

2. pippen

pippen Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Looking forward to this carnt wait should be gud :happy:Gud luk all

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

4. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

Yeah can't wait I never get chance for any summer shore fishing so now I have an excuse

5. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

ooohhh nooo chris france i have no bloody chance, the very nice bloke is a fish magnet, i might aswell leave me landing net, home or stood there like a gnome, knowing im fishing against a legend, will probably make me fish the closer to home peg end...

eminem eat your heart out, im a poet n dont know it :cheesy:

6. littlecod

littlecod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

now pedro its MACHON!!!! :no: :no: :laugh:

7. clifftoprunner1

RIGHT THEN LADS 3 WEEKS TODAY TO 1ST MATCH

STARTING TO COLLECT THE £20 FOR LEAGUE WANT IT ALL IN BEFORE 1ST MATCH BEGINS

THE OPTIONAL £5 FOR MATCH TO BE IN BEFORE ASWELL PLEASE

THE MATCH IS ALSO OPEN TO ANYONE TO FISH AS LONG AS NAME DOWN AND £5 IN BEFORE FISHING BEGINS THEY CAN ONLY FISH FOR SWEEP ON NIGHT AND NOT THE LEAGUE THIS IS ONLY FOR THE NAMES LISTED ABOVE

PETE

8. rubbish

rubbish New Member

how do we get the £5 to you pete before the match on the night.

9. clifftoprunner1

alright mate will get it from you somehow mate or i,ll see you on nite let geof and others know to drop me a call 07958598375

10. rubbish

rubbish New Member

cheers mate

11. Lobbers

got no time to get down your way pete, but i will sort all on the night bud, too busy at work to go anywere at mo, but defo fishing first match :yes:

12. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Cant fish the matches myself , but will be keeping an eye on the results and the banter, :yes:
    good luck lads,

Paul , looks like you are carrying the torch for the north mate , go get em .

13. clifftoprunner1

ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO FISH THIS 1ST MATCH CAN DO SO BY RINGING ME PETE ON 07958598375 OR CAN LEAVE NAME AND £5 ENTRY AT COSO,S TACKLE SHOP IN SCARBOROUGH

SWEEP ON NITE ALL PAID OUT 1ST 50%
    2ND 30%
    3RD 20%

HEAVIEST SINGLE FISH MATCH

14. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Could be a good bet to go after eels :embarrass:

15. Lobbers

far too early for snotts quint me boy, and stop being so defeetist, you know bemmo is going to be the winner :yes:
    im just gonna hit my fave haunt, and hope theres a fish or two off the brigg

16. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

How does it work pete is it a league where we accumulate weight every match, or match by match wins for the over all winner

17. clifftoprunner1

ITS YOUR HEAVIEST FISH EACH MATCH THE LEAGUE WINNER IS THE ONE WITH THE HIGHEST WEIGHT OVER THE 5 MATCH,S IE IF YOU WEIGH A 3LB FISH IN EACH MATCH YOUR TOTAL OVERALL WEIGHT IS 15LB YOU CAN ONLY WEIGH THE HEAVIEST FISH YOU CATCH IN EACH MATCH THERE IS ALSO A PRIZE FOR HEAVIEST FISH CAUGHT OVERALL MATCH,S

PETE

18. clifftoprunner1

ALL READY TO GO FOR THIS THURS NITE

NEARLY 40 FISHING ON NITE SO FAR ANYONE ELSE WANT TO FISH ON NITE ITS £5 TOP 3 PAID OUT ON NITE HEAVIEST FISH ANY FISH

DETAILS OR NAMES TO 07958598375
    GOOD LUCK LOOKS LIKE A BIT OF SEA COMING FOR MATCH

PETE

19. Borgue

Borgue Blenny

Hi Pete - left the entry money for my old man and me for this Thursday's match at Coso's on Saturday. We are not in the league but just looking forward to having a go and catching up with some of the lads on the night. It's a top effort that you have pulled this together and provides a real interest throughout the summer. Getting 40+ to fish is great and makes for both an interesting league/knockout but also really competitive individual matches.

Hopefully see you Thursday.

Cheers

Meddy

20. Lobbers

still looking forward to it, although these bloody too late run of big norths have ballsed up going on the brigg for a bit of early summer fishing, i have a plan, it might not work, but im going for it anyway with the forecast, mind you i dont know if i'll be able to cast out propperly, i hav'nt fished for yonks(a long time in english). was thinking of going for a flounder , but thats the old clubhead in me, no playing it safe for this one :no: