1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summer festival predictions???

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Harlo from Darlo, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Harlo from Darlo

Harlo from Darlo Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I suppose you need to keep something to yourself Ace, I'm out with Killer on sea otter 2 on the 28th and 5th so your 53lber will be beat when I weigh in (yeah right o)

Good luck for this Monday fella

2. The Ace

The Ace Fish On!

Good Luck to you too Harlo! I'm just watching the weather now as last time (Spring Festival) I got Blown out so don't want a repeat of that!!
    I can't see any herring being caught for fresh bait so I will be trying full fillets of fresh mackie if we catch some that is!

Tex

3. Harlo from Darlo

Harlo from Darlo Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Good luck to everyone fishing this coming summer festerval which starts tomorrow.Hope you all manage to get out if your booked for the morning as this winds a bit naughty

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Does look breezy paul sunday and monay could be a bit iffy but from then light winds forcast by most weather forcasters so lets hope they have got it right.

http://www.metcheck.com/UK/7days.asp#.UcSipNjvutY

paul.

5. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Harlo from darlo !!!! Giz a text please I got new phone and lost most of the numbers yours included mate hope ya ok

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2