1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summer Festival - Not Long Now

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by fazbats, Jun 19, 2016.

1. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Well boys sorry for not posting much of late but due to Weather, and Family issues I have not been out much this year. Only 6 days left until the start of the Whitby Summer festival, Speaking to Dolly (Trot On) the fishing is getting better by the day with some nice doubles showing now the algae bloom has cleared.
    So who is going to be £5k better off by the 17th July?
    Which Skipper with find the "Big One"
    What will win it? Cod? Ling? ...... Halibut?

2. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Fingers crossed for some settled weather and clear seas, everyone needs a break on that front

Good luck to anyone giving it a go

3. craigrob

craigrob Blenny

well carl, its 5th time lucky for me this w'end! its looking a lot better forecast tho.
    are there plenty of mackies showing?

4. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Still hit and miss mate, They are not here in force as yet. You should be OK for weekend looking at the forecast but as you know it changes day to day so don't forget to ring the skipper the night before. I should be over Fri, Sat. Getting giddy for the festival now. The fishing is improving by the day hope the weather gods are good to us and gives us months of sunshine, Calm seas and LOTS of fish

5. Misso

Misso Blenny

What about me Carl I am booked for Monday 27th what's mystique Farrier prediction for then
    Got my unwashed Squid bring it on