1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

suggestions anyone

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by jc, Feb 16, 2018.

1. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

going sunday t time for the high water was thinking upgang sandsend runswick any thoughts

2. Redneck Dek

Redneck Dek Blenny

Good luck wherever you end up mate I don’t think I will get the chance this weekend to feed the crabs

3. jc

thanks bud

4. basha

basha Blenny

not been out in a while john,its been 3 wks for me now but had a lot on.if i was to choose from the locations uve give it would be runswick all the way for me or whitby......you not thought of going north give a few of the hartlepool marks a throw.seaton beach is a good bet at the mo with a few fish showing opposite the staincliff hotel always worth a shot.the gare is getting small stuff if you just want to scratch around,plenty ov eye patches to the corner,odd whities n billet.i tend to fish the corner then give the tangles a throw on way off for an hour.things are quiet at the mo to be fair so anythings a bonus.good luck mate were ever you try,less busy this week so might get out,ive got bait going stale pmsl.

5. jc

been a while for me also just need to get out for a bit of fresh air and chill time

6. basha

basha Blenny

dunno whether i can call it chill time,betime ive walked all over up n down cliffs,over kelp,boulders the size of busses im worse than when i set off lol.

7. jc

went to runswick fished off rocks could not even get crabs interested
    sea flat calm lad came up slip been out on a rib had a few cod been out all day