1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subject: Jaime Bulger killed by 10 yr olds in bootle, sign the petition

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by ShArK, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShArK

ShArK Blenny

Please, pass forward this onto all of your work colleagues / Friends

Lady Justice Butler-Sloss

Do you remember February 1993 in England , when a young boy of 3 was taken from a Liverpool shopping centre by two 10-year-old boys?
    Jamie Bulger walked away from his mother for only a second, Jon Venables took his hand and led him out of the mall with his friend Robert Thompson. They took
    Jamie on a walk for over 2 and a half miles, along the way stopping every now and again to torture the poor little boy who was crying
    constantly for his mummy.

Finally they stopped at a railway track where they brutally kicked him, threw stones at him, rubbed paint in his eyes, pushed batteries up his anus and cut his fingers off with scissors. Other mutilations were inflicted but not reported in the press.

N.B. :- Remember, a 3year old cannot possibly defend themselves against a 10 year old, let alone 2 of them.

What these two boys did was so horrendous that Jamie's mother was forbidden to identify his body.

They then left his beaten small body on railway tracks so a train could run him over to hide the mess

they had created. These two boys, even being boys, understood what they did was wrong, hence trying to

make it look like an accident.

This week Lady Justice Butler-Sloss has awarded the two boys ( now men ), anonymity for the rest of

their lives when they leave custody with new identities. They will also leave custody early only serving just over half of their sentence.

They are being relocated to Australia to live out the rest of their lives. They disgustingly and violently took Jamie's life away and in re turn they each get a new life!

Please.... . If you feel as strongly as we do, (and if you haven't already signed this petition ) that this is a grave Miscarriage of Justice - Hit the

forward button and add your name at the end, and send it to everyone you can !

If you are the 700th person to sign, please forward this e-mail to: cust.ser.cs@gtnet.gov.uk
    and mark it for the attention to Lady Justice Butler-Sloss.

Then continue on until it hits 1400, before you email her the list again..

There is power in numbers & these petitions do help.

Maybe it'll prevent another child from a violent death & maybe it'll get greater, more appropriate

convictions for these criminals; whatever their age.

Please take a few seconds to forward it to your mail list & don't forget to add your name to the list.

Thank you.

2. bucko

bucko New Member

Shark mate- this is a hoax. Those two are already out of custody (in 2001!!) and Butler-Sloss is retired.

3. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

yeah they both got moved to whitby for a while not australia we also got maxine carr because the council gets millions to have them in there area aparantly. They dont tell you that in the press do they

4. bucko

bucko New Member

Behave Lawsy lad- I think about three or four years ago there wasn't a town in the north east didn't have Maxine Carr living there. Guisborough, Eston, Redcar ...now Whitby. Her property portfolio must be outstanding.

5. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

One of these scumbags is now back in prison.John Venebales (old name) has been put back in jail today for breaching his bail conditions.Hope the scumbag rots in there and the other one should be back in too.

6. ShArK

ShArK Blenny

thanks

7. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

I read the first five or six lines of this and could not go any further,
    i dont hide my head in the sand but i feel this is to strong a subject
    to be posted on this forum ,
    the purpetraitors of this crime should stay locked up indefinately but
    we know by our soft dogooding society that this will not be :no:

8. Willy Nelson

Willy Nelson I hate fishing with the Slug.

one of the f@ckers is back in jail according to the BBC this morning.

9. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

They should have been shot

10. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

its just said on the news that one has been returned to prison due to a break in their restrictions on returning to mersyside

11. langy

langy Rockling

More than that :)

12. mick webster

mick webster Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Ive' just had a text from an unknown sender saying Venables is living in Fleetwood under the name of David Calvert and would i pass it on!

13. bucko

bucko New Member

Mick- I'm going ask Glenn to lock this thread. I don't like censoring stuff but read the following article from the Blackpool Gazette in 2005 and I hope you understand why.

"I'm living in fear over 'child killer' rumours"
    Published Date: 10 September 2005

"A YOUNG father today revealed his terror after he was wrongly branded one of the UK's most notorious child killers, Jon Venables.
    Fleetwood resident David Calvert says he has endured a torrent of abuse and sick claims he is Jon Venables, one of the boys who killed Merseyside toddler James Bulger.

Mr Calvert, 23, has lived in Fleetwood for the past two-and-a-half years, but now he says his family is under threat after rumours began to spread.

Fleetwood Police have taken the threats so seriously they installed a panic button in Mr Calvert's home.

The father of two claims people are turning up on his neighbours' doorsteps with pictures of young James' killers Robert Thompson and Jon Venables and asking: "Do you know who you live next to?"

Mr Calvert, originally from Liverpool, says he is now terrified for himself, his girlfriend and his two young sons who share his terraced home.

He said: "People have been turning up at my neighbours' houses with pictures of the killers printed off the internet and saying one of them is me.

"Now I hear that threats are being made and I'm worried that someone will come for me or my girlfriend or hurt my kids.

"I'm too scared to go out of the house now. I have these people saying they will get me out 'no matter what' and I'm terrified at what they might do."

The trouble started six months ago when Mr Calvert mentioned to a neighbour that he had served time in a Liverpool prison when he was younger.

He said he had spent four months in prison for fraud.

After that, he claims, rumours suddenly began to spread and soon the situation turned nasty.

Mr Calvert added: "I cannot see how or why people would think I could do something so evil.

"Most of my neighbours have stuck up for me but the rumour seems to have spread and now I'm trapped in my own home."

Thompson and Venables, then aged 10, abducted James Bulger from a shopping centre in Merseyside in 1993 and killed him on nearby railway tracks.

They were released from custody in 2001."

Similar happened to some poor woman from Redcar when someone spread it round she was Maxine Carr:
    http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/2007/12/12/mum-mistaken-as-maxine-carr-hopes-tv-show-will-end-ordeal-84229-20239015/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.